I got my Dove Moisture Mist today for $1.49! Thanks!

buttaflye03

Thank you to those who have posted regarding this on the board. They are at Rite Aid. I finally went today. When I saw it on the shelf, there wasn't any sale or clearance signs so I was a bit discouraged. However, I remembered that more than one person here mentioned it so I grabbed one and asked the cashier to scan it for me. BINGO $1.49 down from $5.99! :D I ran back and grabbed another. When I got back to her she was asking me all kinds of questions about it, what aisle was it in,and that she was going to give it a try too.

Shoot, she lucky I left one behind!

Thanks again Ladies!:grin:

Mine was only marked down to 3.99, there was only one rought looking battle there that said last chance. So I purchased the shampoo which had a free full sized bottle on the back for 3.99, I can't wait to try. It smells like my curl enhacing shampoo from pantene.

buttaflye03 said:
Thank you to those who have posted regarding this on the board. They are at Rite Aid. I finally went today. When I saw it on the shelf, there wasn't any sale or clearance signs so I was a bit discouraged. However, I remembered that more than one person here mentioned it so I grabbed one and asked the cashier to scan it for me. BINGO $1.49 down from $5.99! :D I ran back and grabbed another. When I got back to her she was asking me all kinds of questions about it, what aisle was it in,and that she was going to give it a try too.

....1.49 ??? running out with smoke behind me

Okay, I wasn't paying this much mind....until I saw a New York person saying they copped it.

I used it last night again....and it's growing on me...so I'll try and swing by a Rite Aid tomorrow downtown and see what's up..

thanks for the heads up:p

buttaflye03 said:

Awesome, glad you found it at that price! I did the same thing you did, almost...you left one behind...:look: :lol:

Too good to be true, uh? I got mine for the same clearance price at RiteAid a few weeks ago. I bought 3. :D

Back