I got my BEEMINE today!

danigurl18

it definately doesn't smell like mangos lol... so idk who said that but it smells better than the unscented BT.. im going to put up a starting pic tomorrow and then in a month I'm going to post a another pic and see if I can tell the difference! Since I'm in the no ruler challenge, i gotta stretch it to tell the difference :perplexed

it definately doesn't smell like mangos lol... so idk who said that but it smells better than the unscented BT.. im going to put up a starting pic tomorrow and then in a month I'm going to post a another pic and see if I can tell the difference! Since I'm in the no ruler challenge, i gotta stretch it to tell the difference :perplexed

LOL then WHAT does it smell like to you then? Something delicious or something?

Please keep us posted about this because I'm interested in purchasing also.:yep:

I'm excited to see your progress in a month! :grin:

I love my Bee Mine! I went from having a little past APL to almost BSB in a month!!! (when my hair is soaking wet, but STILL!! :lol: ) The pic in my siggy is from May (before I started using Bee Mine), and I'm gonna be blowdrying for the 4th of July, so I'll probably update my pic then

It doesn't smell like mangoes right out of the bottle, but when I scratch my head and smell my fingers, I can smell a slight fruity scent. I don't smell the sulfur at ALL! She'll be coming out with a strawberry kiwi scent soon :lick:

I got my BeeMine yesterday & used it last night.
I have never tried BT so I cannot provide a perspective on the differences.
From what I understand BT is also a wonderful product.

As for the Bee Mine. I really like the scent. It is sweet and fruity the way you would want a scented lotion to smell.

I think it is a similar scent to Miracle Wonder 8 Oil but better.

The sulfur smell isn't completely gone but it is so faint that you barely notice.

I will also have to make a photo of my starting point so that I can see how well my hair grows with this. I haven't used growth aids very much. The only one I tried was the Sulfur 8.

Keep us all posted on your results. I just started using it last week and I am already seeing a little growth, cant wait till next update.

I'm excited to see your progress in a month! :grin:

I love my Bee Mine! I went from having a little past APL to almost BSB in a month!!! (when my hair is soaking wet, but STILL!! :lol: ) The pic in my siggy is from May (before I started using Bee Mine), and I'm gonna be blowdrying for the 4th of July, so I'll probably update my pic then

It doesn't smell like mangoes right out of the bottle, but when I scratch my head and smell my fingers, I can smell a slight fruity scent. I don't smell the sulfur at ALL! She'll be coming out with a strawberry kiwi scent soon :lick:

Tiffers how often are you using it.

i bought mine awhile ago. love it. i actually am applying it right now to my scalp. I havent been apply so diligently as i should though.

What is it about sulfer that causes headaches? Honestly, if it has a smell, even if it's slight, I know I won't like it. I've been learning a lot reading threads on LHCF and stopped washing my hair every other day with just about anything. If my hair has a sulfer like smell to it, I'll just wash daily and don't want to do that. I need something to help my hair grow and think I'll try Gro-Aut. My hair is BSL and I want it to grow the middle of my back. The thing is, my hair it grows about 1/4 inch per month and from what I have read, 1/2 inch is typical. So I'm looking for something to help me out!

Does this give you headaches?

For about the first week, my scalp was super tender and I also got a few headaches.... Then the growth came :grin: I don't have any more headaches or tender scalp now, though. That subsided after about a week

What is it about sulfer that causes headaches? Honestly, if it has a smell, even if it's slight, I know I won't like it. I've been learning a lot reading threads on LHCF and stopped washing my hair every other day with just about anything. If my hair has a sulfer like smell to it, I'll just wash daily and don't want to do that. I need something to help my hair grow and think I'll try Gro-Aut. My hair is BSL and I want it to grow the middle of my back. The thing is, my hair it grows about 1/4 inch per month and from what I have read, 1/2 inch is typical. So I'm looking for something to help me out!

Bee Mine has one that does not contain sulfur if your interested.

i've been meaning to purchase for the longest time. i think i'll do the buy two deal and get one of each scent! :grin: that way, i'll have enough of both for my mother and myself; maybe even a friend!

Last edited:
I must've missed this new product craze. This is the first I've heard of it. Who sells it.....anyone here?

Back