i got an email from Kenra!!!!!!!

Shatani

yay!!!!! i totally didnt think it was gonna work, but look what i got today!!!

[ QUOTE ]
I will get samples sent out to you next week. Our brochure is currently
being reprinted and is not available at this time. Please see our
website for product information. www.kenra.com

Thanks,

Regan Dunlap
Kenra LLC

[/ QUOTE ]

woo hoo, for free stuff!!!!
~T~

Kha

yep LOL. im just glad they finally responded...i emailed them like 3 times in the past, but i wonder if it was because I kept providing a p.o. address. a lot of companies won't mail to a po box.

carletta

didto, they said they would send out samples the same day I got my responds though

MzThang

When I sent an e-mail I mentioned that my hair was relaxed. I received an e-mail back stating that the Kenra line was not formulated for my hair but they would send sample of The Elasta QP line, which is for relaxed hair. I am grateful for the freebies but I think that I will send another e-mail equesting Kenra samples and just use a relatives name and address. I would also leave out the relaxed part.

Shatani

thats still pretty cool mzThang...i didnt realize the two companies were related! i sent an emai to elasta, but i havent gotten any reply yet

~T~

BabyCurls

Indy Girl Growing Strong
<font color="purple">My cousin used to work for Elasta, and I didn't know Kenra was the same company. I live in Indianapolis where the company is originated. I'll give them a call tomorrow to see if I could request some samples. And if I can afford it, I'll go to the beauty supply store here to try Kenra Conditioners as well as Elasta QP Mango Butter. Gotta Go! </font>