I Fixed My Dry Ends!!!

SmilingElephant

So i had found a thread somewhere on here about how to take care of dry ends.....so i took the advice and used some of my V05 Moisture Milks Conditioner and put a dab out it on my ends and sealing them with EVOO over nite....all after i sprayed some water on my hair.

I put my hair in plaits and used perm rods to secure the ends and did a braidout for today...my ends are SO moist and happy:weird:

Thank you for the postmy ends need some tlc, I'll have to try this...BTW, do you have to apply the conditioner and oil to wet ends or can I do this with dry ends as well?

You can do it either or. I just like to put my moisturizers on top of my damp hair for some reason my hair just cooperates better that way.

Ooh....I'm gonna try this tonight! I love braidouts and my ends are ridiculously dry.....I'll try and post pics tomorrow morning when I take the braids out.

I tried this last night, and I'm pretty pleased. I didn't use as much on one side, so the ends are a bit drier on my left side, butI may use this as a moisturizer again in the future....I love using conditioner as a leave-in...I hope it doesn't have any negative effects...

PS - My braidout looks too cute! I'll post pics when I get home after work tonight.

I tried this last night, and I'm pretty pleased. I didn't use as much on one side, so the ends are a bit drier on my left side, butI may use this as a moisturizer again in the future....I love using conditioner as a leave-in...I hope it doesn't have any negative effects...

PS - My braidout looks too cute! I'll post pics when I get home after work tonight.

Girl, me too! I dont think it has any negative effects... I've been doing it for 2 years now with no negative results.

Back