I don't know about yall, but I LOVES me some "Baby Hair"...

Ms. Feliz

I knew the video you posted was going to be his. I don't see too many people pulling down the baby hair anymore though.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I saw that vid before, loved it. I love baby hair too and I'll wear it, don't care if anyone does it anymore or not, lol. I do my own thing so it really dosen't matter, lol.

Bluetopia

the minute I saw "babyhair" in the title I think me (and a couple dozen others) smelled another DollFaceBarbie sighting :lachen:

I posted that vid on my Facebook a while back and my wall BLEW UP with comments.

Anacaona

I've always thought baby hair was cute, but only when it's wisps of hair that's doesn't look forced and super gelled down.

Trefoxx

He is hilarious!!!! ANd pretty for a man. Why was I taking pics with my phone of his braids, I am getting those done ASAP!!!! Soooo cute

GaiasDaughter24

I didn't know that was his real hair! Jealous doesn't even begin to descibe how I feel right now lmao

He says it's his but I beg to differ. He has a pic on myspace where his hair is significantly shorter. Also, in some vids it very much looks like a weave. I'm about 95% sure it's not his. lol

I have a gay fiend who used to have MBL braids and always told people it was his. To the naked eye it did look like his but I can spot a weave pretty well. LOL He looked FAB though and is WAY prettier than the dollface dude LOL

cutenss

I saw that vid before, loved it. I love baby hair too and I'll wear it, don't care if anyone does it anymore or not, lol. I do my own thing so it really dosen't matter, lol.

Poka me and you are >>>>>here<<<<<. I have been wearing mine since birth. I don't look right without it. And I am cute with it. :yep:

Now when half of your hair is brought to the front, just so you can have "baby hair" then :nono: