I do not like this feature: Blog this post

discobiscuits

I do not like the "blog this post" feature. Period.
This is the feature------->
you click it and it will copy the entire OP into YOUR blog.

I don't like it. :nono:

If we didn't have it someone could always copy and paste your post in their blog. I don't know why they added it though it seems useless. There are probably a lot of cooler more useful features that could have been added

If we didn't have it someone could always copy and paste your post in their blog. I don't know why they added it though it seems useless. There are probably a lot of cooler more useful features that could have been added

the bolded is precicely why i don't like it.

i want them to give us back the colored skins!(useful feature) i want a no-thanks button (though we all know how that will end up -tags anyone? :lol:

anyway. i mean really, i can think of only one member who would find this feature useful and like you said - copy/paste.

oh yeah, just thought about this. i betcha $1 that if a poofable thread poofs, but someone used that feature, that blog won't go poof....just sayin. :sekret: hmmmm maybe a cool feature after all...

people don't like it because the things they sometimes post in blgos can be very opinionated and inflammatory. which is why they post them there. if a random member wanted to start drama, they could post the bloggers blog and BAM, 30 page locked and/or poofed thread. the blogs offer a little bit of privacy, and with this feature, that little bit is gone.

people don't like it because the things they sometimes post in blgos can be very opinionated and inflammatory. which is why they post them there. if a random member wanted to start drama, they could post the bloggers blog and BAM, 30 page locked and/or poofed thread. the blogs offer a little bit of privacy, and with this feature, that little bit is gone.

wait... how is the privacy gone?

Back