i didn't know

Dejuan42

i didn\'t know

Dang i didnt know you women used all them products on your hair i see people with like 10 moisturizers and stuff. That's too much for me lol

Re: i didn\'t know

That's part of the pain of being a product junkie; comes with the territory!
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
That's part of the pain of being a product junkie; comes with the territory!
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, aint that the truth!

most people acquire these products looking for the perfect one for their hair. never say "never"...
look.gif

How do you expect to grow you hair if you don't experiment and find the right 'cocktail' of products for you hair?

[ QUOTE ]
most people acquire these products looking for the perfect one for their hair. never say "never"...
look.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
D I T T O

[ QUOTE ]
look.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. This, along with my fear of a favorite product being "improved" or discontinued, results in purchasing a lotta hair products!
laugh.gif

My "to try" list is getting shorter and shorter...

I don't know about making a hair cocktail. I believe in trying one at a time until you get the right effects. I know that this can take a long time but, if your hair starts breakig you can usually trace it back to one or two products, instead of ten.

I guess it's a girl thing! Nina, OMG--you've got your baby takin' photos with your hair products
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Nina, OMG--you've got your baby takin' photos with your hair products
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Too cute!
laugh.gif

@ NINA-thats my fav leave in too..i spray it once day on my hair..and it actually makes my edges.hairline lay down..my mom even gave me a compliment about my "kitchen" today..which she always jokes about..lolol..its kewl tho...but i luv that MOTIONS LEAVE IN AND THE SMELL IS JUST RIGHT 2...

Back