i big chopped.

DigitalRain

Hey ladies, I'll post some either tonight or tomorrow! Im sorry about the delay, life is getting in the way, lol.

I love washing my hair, I think I might have washed and conditioned my hair like 2 times in one day last week, :lol:

MaintaintheSexy

I big chopped on Friday and I loooooove the feeling of starting all over and being on a better path instead of dealing with uneven, damaged hair. I wish you the best in your journey!

chebaby

congrats!!
i know when i first bc'd you couldnt get me to stop touching my hair, you still cant lol.

DigitalRain

Here are my pics!

Sorry it took me so long to post these. Sooo.... what hair type do yall think I am?

Last edited:

melissa-bee

^you look cute, how long did you transition for? You look like you could be 4b, you'll be able to tell more when it grows out more.

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
so cute! I'd hold off on determining your hairtype for a while. It will look different each day in the first few months and you'll be figuring out what products work, your routine, etc....

TemiLnd

Ohh it looks lovely. Im feeling the TWA recently and I wish I had Bc'd sooner. I am trying to enjoy every lenght I have till its long.
Enjoy every moment. Congrats!!

blac_quarian

Been here from long time
I LOVE IT! When you were a relaxed-head you were one of my hair idols from long time (when I first joined). The TWA really suits your face. Your hair looks like a 4a/b; but as others have said, it's kinda hard to assess at this early stage. I consider you one of my hair twins so I'm gonna watch your progress for inspiration. I can't wait to BC, but there's no way I could rock a TWA with my head...

DigitalRain

Thanks ladies. Im still not comfortable wearing a twa to work, so I wear a wig. I'll probably end up getting braids but I want to enjoy playing in my hair first for a few weeks before putting it on lock down :lol:

Triniwegian

You look great!
Love it. if you feel uncomfortable, try on some big earrings or play up your make-up.
Either way, congratulations!!