I am losing my home

golden bronze

I ask you to pray for me. My house is in foreclosure, and will be sold in two days. I unfortunately am a victim of the subprime market crash. After three years of dillegently scraping, saving and praying to purchase a home, and another year of trying to hang onto my property sometime just eating meals with friends and at work, I have no options left.

I feel like I am being tested, and I just want to pass the test. I've lost so much over the past few years.

I have exhusted every avenue to try to sell the property. Unless I have an offer on the table there can be no negotiation. I need your help, Father. I turn this situation over to you. There is nothing more that I can do except praise your name. I praise you Jesus, because you said in my Father's house there are many mansions. If it were not so, I would not have told you.

I may not have a home here, but I know I have a home in heaven, and that is what counts.

Please pray for me.

Mimi

Nice & Wavy

I ask you to pray for me. My house is in foreclosure, and will be sold in two days. I unfortunately am a victim of the subprime market crash. After three years of dillegently scraping, saving and praying to purchase a home, and another year of trying to hang onto my property sometime just eating meals with friends and at work, I have no options left.

I feel like I am being tested, and I just want to pass the test. I've lost so much over the past few years.

I have exhusted every avenue to try to sell the property. Unless I have an offer on the table there can be no negotiation. I need your help, Father. I turn this situation over to you. There is nothing more that I can do except praise your name. I praise you Jesus, because you said in my Father's house there are many mansions. If it were not so, I would not have told you.

I may not have a home here, but I know I have a home in heaven, and that is what counts.

Please pray for me.

Mimi

Mimi,
God has His hands on your life. You are a daughter of the Most High God and nothing is too hard for Him. No matter what it looks like, God has your back.

I will be praying for you. Keep pressing towards the mark of the high calling in Christ Jesus. He has never failed you yet!

Blessings upon you, always.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Looking at your screen name, I see this....Tried as silver, coming forth as Gold. Those things cherished are preserved in Bronze.

No matter what it appears that you may be losing, you are not losing you and most of all , you are not losing your Father God nor His promises to take Good care of you.

God says, He will restore what the canker worm has eaten. More than things, He is restoring 'YOU'. For things are not your wonderful and beautiful make-up, nor is it your design. You have a rare and wonderful quality of which you are comprised and will always be protected ... preserved in Bronze, with the Glory of the Lord shining upon you with reflections of Gold. Hence your name, Golden Bronze...

Angel, fret not. You will lose nothing of value. You will lose nothing of care. Instead you will gain far more than you have ever dreamed or imagined possible. For God has said in His word, that He will never leave you NOR forsake you. A promise that no things and no human can ever extend. Though men may threaten to take the very thing you have earned and struggled so hard to obtain, God says, He will restore you again, and this time only better...and not for the worse.

In His heart of hearts, God sees, feels and hears all that has surrcombed. Let it all go. All of the care; all of the fear; all of the despair and allow God to recoupe this for you...all of it. For it was His to begin with and it still is. Those who claim to lay claim have no final authority of what's to be your Destiny. God does...they don't.

Let it all go and allow God to show you and all others how much you mean to Him. For in Psalm 23 it says...'He has prepared a table before you in the presence of thine enemies." A table for you has been set and without denial nor regret. It's all yours, that no one can or will be able to take away.

Let it all go...precious one. You will not be put to shame.

Psalm 89: "I will not take back the promise which I made to 'David'. I will not alter the promises which have gone out of my lips."

:bighug:

Country gal

I wish you had posted sooner. How far are you behind on your payments? You can get a lawyer and have him do a chapter 13 bankruptcy I believe. It will force the bank to work with you and put you on a payment plan if you want to keep the house.

FunkyMunky

I hear your story almost daily. Just let it go. Don't make yourself sick over it. You did the best you could do.

The greatest news is that you can start over. Losing your home is not the end of the world. Approx. 3 years from now you can purchase another home. It's not as catastrophic as it now seems. As long as you are not homeless and have somewhere to go, you are well on your way to getting back on your feet. You are only beating yourself up mentally, emotionally, and physically trying to hold onto something when if you sat down and looked at it realistically you probably would have stressed yourself out more by trying to play catch up. Let it go, save your flow, and look towards your future. Stop focusing on the now because the now and before means absolutely nothing. What you do today sista determines your tomorrow.

Much love!!!

Honey6928215

Please pray for me.

Mimi

Honey, I can imagine what you are going through. I was there myself back in 2001 except I was losing my apartment. But with a house it's more of a investment that you worked hard to obtain. I had to move back home with my parents and been here ever since. But I thanked God for my family because there are people who has NO WHERE to go whether they have family or not.

God is not going to give you more than you can handle. Continue to praise His name and let him care of it. I have heard miracles happen.

cocoberry10

I'm so sorry to hear this.

Dear Father:

I pray for goldenbronze to be filled with your spirit. I pray that she knows that although she cannot understand what is going on right now, that You are still with her and you have never left her. I pray that she knows that YOU are the creator, master and rebuilder of all things that are good and that she will have relief and abundance!

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day

Please pray for me.

Mimi

Dear Mimi,
I read this earlier today and I was so emotional after reading it (I cried for you), I decided I would wait until later to respond.

I feel your pain and disappointment, and I also feel your faith. I know you did all you could (perhaps someone here could offer another solution that you may not have investigated), however, if it is not meant to be, God will take your hand and lead you on just as before. His blessings are not limited. This door has closed because he has something better for you.

This another piece of "education" God gives us. He is removing this burden of the mortgage that you struggled to maintain, so you can be ready for the mortgage you will be able to and live comfortably. I know that for you.

Keep your head up and place one foot in front of the other. Do you have a place to go if there is no solution? Please keep us posted. We will keep you in our thougts and prayers. I am still hoping someone here reads this and can give you some advice to help your situation.

star

I'm so sorry to hear this.

Dear Father:

I pray for goldenbronze to be filled with your spirit. I pray that she knows that although she cannot understand what is going on right now, that You are still with her and you have never left her. I pray that she knows that YOU are the creator, master and rebuilder of all things that are good and that she will have relief and abundance!

AMEN!!! Keep the right attitude like you have praising in the STORM.

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
You are in my prayers. I know where you are, I was there in 2002 so I know. I was able to sell mine in the nick of time but it still hurt and still down, but I know that God is a God of His word and he says that he will restore everything that you lose, sometimes you have to give things up to really see the Father work.

Stop stressing and Let God

kokodiva524

Serial Lurker
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

2 Cor 12:9

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Romans 8:28

God is faithful and his word is true. I am praying for you.

Mocha5

Please pray for me.

Mimi

Mimi, He'll see you through this. You're doing the right thing: praising Him & worshipping Him in spite of. No more crying, no more stressing. Just be still and let God. Remember, there's always a blessing in the storm.

foxxymami

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

2 Cor 12:9

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Romans 8:28

God is faithful and his word is true. I am praying for you.

In Jesus' Name......Thank you Father for working things out. I thank you Lord for the peace of your child.....let her rely solely on You....I pray that she will have a restful spirit, knowing that by *trusting in You, everything will work out.

*Proverbs 3:5--Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart, and lean not unto your own understanding

:kiss:

golden bronze

I want to thank you so much for your messages. All of you.

Shimme--I know that the Lord has blessed you with a strong sense of discernment and encouragement and that you were meant to minister to me today. I love you and thank you for your kind words of truth beyond what I can ever say.

January-- I don't think I have a dry eye left after reading your post. THank you for your kindness and for caring for someone you don't even know with such love and tenderness.

May the Lord bless all of you who prayed for me for your care and concern.

I know that God is going to keep me through this, although it is so hard. So hard.

The house represented a dream of a life that I know I have to release to do the work of the Lord in Magenta Butterfly, the initative my sister and I are working on to evangelize to youth in prison, reconcile those who are lost with Christ, and bridge the gap between the church and the community.

I had always imagined myself with a house a husband, and a calling for my life. Within three years, I lost and found a new job, lost a dear relationship, and now the home I envisioned. I know that I have to forget what is past, and press on to the future, because my destiny cannot lay in wood and glass.

I've owned the home for the past three years, and I have exahuseted every means to catch up on the payments, but when the mortgage company doubled the

It just hurts, and I feel alone sometimes. I know I have the gift of faith, so I just have to remain faithful during this time because the only thing I want is to please God. I want to please him more than I want a house, a husband or a dream job. I just want to please Him.

The Lord is good, because God has blessed me with a place to go. My sister and I will be moving in together. I know now that is in the will of God for us --to be closer to do the work of the Lord and create songs, and plays dedicated to His glory. I have a feeling that she may receive the thing she has longed for soon all of her life-- the love of a good man, and we may take different paths in our walk, but for whatever time we have together as singles, our calling on this ministry will be blessed.

I love you all, and thank you for praying for me. Whatever the Lord does in my life, is a victory I share with you.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member

Shimme--I know that the Lord has blessed you with a strong sense of discernment and encouragement and that you were meant to minister to me today. I love you and thank you for your kind words of truth beyond what I can ever say.

January-- I don't think I have a dry eye left after reading your post. THank you for your kindness and for caring for someone you don't even know with such love and tenderness.

I know that God is going to keep me through this, although it is so hard. So hard.

The house represented a dream of a life that I know I have to release to do the work of the Lord in Magenta Butterfly, the initative my sister and I are working on to evangelize to youth in prison, reconcile those who are lost with Christ, and bridge the gap between the church and the community.

I had always imagined myself with a house a husband, and a calling for my life. Within three years, I lost and found a new job, lost a dear relationship, and now the home I envisioned. I know that I have to forget what is past, and press on to the future, because my destiny cannot lay in wood and glass.

I've owned the home for the past three years, and I have exahuseted every means to catch up on the payments, but when the mortgage company doubled the

It just hurts, and I feel alone sometimes. I know I have the gift of faith, so I just have to remain faithful during this time because the only thing I want is to please God. I want to please him more than I want a house, a husband or a dream job. I just want to please Him.

The Lord is good, because God has blessed me with a place to go. My sister and I will be moving in together. I know now that is in the will of God for us --to be closer to do the work of the Lord and create songs, and plays dedicated to His glory. I have a feeling that she may receive the thing she has longed for soon all of her life-- the love of a good man, and we may take different paths in our walk, but for whatever time we have together as singles, our calling on this ministry will be blessed.

I love you all, and thank you for praying for me. Whatever the Lord does in my life, is a victory I share with you.
We love you too, Golden 'Angel', protected in Bronze. :kiss:

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Your ministry has a 'fire' behind it for sure and an even more powerful testimony. There's also a 'fire' blazing within you (shut up in your bones).​

What a heart it takes to minister to teens; those whom society and many of their families have given up hope upon. Yet...you haven't. You're reaching into the depths of where no one else could or desired to reach within their hearts. Continue forward; You will never lose your reach...

"I know the LORD is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me." Psalm 16:8 NLT

Last edited:

fmnnity

Hi Lady
I don't stop in these here parts often. . .I let my house go into foreclosure a couple of months back. I gotta tell you that I truly know how you feel, I must also tell you somethings that, as a true and faithful child of the King, I know that you know. Our plan and our will is not always his. He obviously has bigger and better things in store for you love. Go back and read what you wrote. . . it sounds like to me he answered YOUR prayers. You wanted to serve him and he removed your distractions so that you can do just that. Bless you sweetheart for sharing. There is someone else going through this who may not be as faithful or strong as you are. You have helped someone and you don't even know it. . . you see, you are already doing His work.

shalom

I just said a prayer for you.

All things are working in your favor. God will not permit his righteous seed to be forsaken. Dance like David danced praise like David praised.

Be Blessed.

delp

I wish I would have known. I would have told you to try naca. https://www.naca.com/index_main.jsp

NACA has established the Home Save Program to provide hope and assistance for homeowners with unaffordable loans who are at risk of losing their homes (is not available to investors or people not occupying their home).

NACA has committed – and is delivering -- one billion dollars to refinance people out of their unaffordable loans on the best loan terms . This is the most significant assistance committed by anyone to homeowners suffering from the subprime lending crash. NACA is also helping homeowners modify or restructure their existing mortgage(s) to achieve payments that are affordable over the long-term.

God does restore.

https://www.naca.com/refinance/refinanceUrgent.jsp?menu=refi
(check out the above link)
If you have an auction date you should complete and submit the below form. We will prioritize your case. You can also use the below form if your loan is going into foreclosure and the lender is making immediate demands for funds. For NACA to discuss you mortgage with the appropriate people you need to sign and date the Authorization Form found on our website in the Home Save/Refinance section. Fax it to NACA at 1-877-329-6222 using your NACA fax coversheet. Since this is only for Urgent Responses please communicate with your Mortgage Consultant on all other issues. If you are not receiving timely return phone calls, complete the Feedback/Complaint form in the Membership Section.

Last edited:

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I wish I would have known. I would have told you to try naca. https://www.naca.com/index_main.jsp

NACA has established the Home Save Program to provide hope and assistance for homeowners with unaffordable loans who are at risk of losing their homes (is not available to investors or people not occupying their home).

NACA has committed – and is delivering -- one billion dollars to refinance people out of their unaffordable loans on the best loan terms . This is the most significant assistance committed by anyone to homeowners suffering from the subprime lending crash. NACA is also helping homeowners modify or restructure their existing mortgage(s) to achieve payments that are affordable over the long-term.

God does restore.

https://www.naca.com/refinance/refinanceUrgent.jsp?menu=refi
(check out the above link)
If you have an auction date you should complete and submit the below form. We will prioritize your case. You can also use the below form if your loan is going into foreclosure and the lender is making immediate demands for funds. For NACA to discuss you mortgage with the appropriate people you need to sign and date the Authorization Form found on our website in the Home Save/Refinance section. Fax it to NACA at 1-877-329-6222 using your NACA fax coversheet. Since this is only for Urgent Responses please communicate with your Mortgage Consultant on all other issues. If you are not receiving timely return phone calls, complete the Feedback/Complaint form in the Membership Section.

I KNEW It! I knew that someone would come and offer up a solution!
Thank you Delp AND GOD!

HE may not come when you call him, but HE will always be right on time....

golden bronze

Thank you, January. I'm going to look into the site. The sale date is today, but I will still give them a call.

THank you all again so much for your prayers. I can feel them strengthening me, and sustaining me through this. I cried so many tears yesterday I had no more room to cry, but I know God is here with me.