I am getting VERY discouraged!!!

Kamilla16

Why does it seem like my hair is not growing
And my hair is still breaking after I applied Aphogee 2 min. Reconstructor. Maybe I needed the stronger treatment? My ultimate goal is bra-strap which is about 5 inches away!!! It seems as if I haven't retained much length at all this year!!
I think I will add a short term goal to my shoulderblades in back and under my chin in the front. Well thanks for listening

brittanynic16

That Aphogee 2 min. Reconstructioner did noting for me either. I suggest the UBH conditioner by Cathy Howse. I have under processed hair and it is very tangled. Esspecailly with the Aphogee. I used the UBH protein conditioner and my hair is just lovely. No more tangles. Just make sure to use a good moisturizing conditioner afterwards.

debyjay

Don't be discouraged Kamilla, They say hair grows in stages -- yours may be in the resting stage. I too get a lot of breakage that only stops when I get a touch-up. Keep at it, give it a lot of TLC and it will have no choice but to grow.

A_Christian

Be encouraged
.It will take some time to reach your goal, but you'll get there eventually. In addition to everyone else's advice, I would say make sure that you don't get more hair trimmed off than what is necessary to get rid of split ends. Getting trims too frequently can make it seem like your hair is not growing when it's really just slowing your progress. I don't know how often you have it done, but let's say for instance you get it done after every relaxer. It might be necessary to dust the ends, but get it done less frequently, so instead having the ends dusted after every relaxer get it done after every other relaxer or something to that effect.

Kamilla16

Thanks for the comments you guys. I guess only time can tell! I think I'll try the aphogee treatment this week. Thanks again!

caralexis2005

you should try the aphogee treatment, hipropac, emergencee, or drc28 followed by a moisturizing treatment.
you will reach your goal! if you are treating your hair with care it will respond.
sending positive vibes to keep you moving towards the finishline.....

soulchild

About the 2-Min Reconstructor, I believe the bottle said to use weekly until the breakage stops. You're probably better off with something stronger.