Huetiful Hydrating Hair Masque & Condish Review...Finally

Coffee

Ok, here's the review. I want yawl to know I haven't finished with my hair, but I knew Miss Boston Maria was sitting on pins & needles waiting :lachen:.
The conditioner is kind of watery, I didn't think it would moisturize very well, but surprisingly, it moisturized extremely well; hair was easy to comb. They both have a strange/different smell, I'm thinking it's the Moringa oil that's in it.

The hydrating mask is also waterly, but it moisturized extremely well also. I sat under the steamer for 40 minutes and then rinsed. My hair was soft and easy to comb. I would give them both a 9 out of 10. My only con is the small containers they're in, 4oz won't last very long. I probably have 1 more use of the masque and proabably 2 of the conditoner.

westNDNbeauty

Thanks for the review.

What are your results when using non-oil based conditioners?

Is the feeling the same as with the Moringa Oil conditioner?

Have you tried adding oil to regular conditioners?

Coffee

#1 I always add oil to my DC

# 2.The feeling is close to the same with the Huetiful Hydrating Hair Masque

#3. I always add various oils to my DC

I didn't want to add any oils to the Huetiful Hydrating Hair Masque in order to get a better feel of how well it would work.

Last edited:

BostonMaria

Thank you!!!!

So is 4oz the biggest size they have? My hair is long and thick so 4oz is ONE application for me :lachen: I guess I won't be purchasing. Thank you for the review!!

nestlequik

Thanks! I'm not sure if I'll purchase it since I like to slap on a ton of conditioner on my fro. 4 oz sounds like one application for me too. But I'm intrigued about Moringa oil- I used Qhemet's conditioner with moringa oil and my scalp felt fresh and clean.

Coffee

Thanks! I'm not sure if I'll purchase it since I like to slap on a ton of conditioner on my fro. 4 oz sounds like one application for me too. But I'm intrigued about Moringa oil- I used Qhemet's conditioner with moringa oil and my scalp felt fresh and clean.

You can purchase Moringa oil and just add it to you DC; that's what I do.