How to Style a Modern Chignon (Bun)

comike

I love this bun. I wish this worked for me but my layers make it difficult.

Ted Gibson's Modern Chignon

Does anyone else have any tips for making a cute bun for those with layered APL hair. I feel like my buns are great for weekend, but not quite polished enough for work and I prefer not to use the donut thingy.

laCriolla

ooh it looks really nice, i wish i could do it in a safe way

i have to admit that bungee hair band thing and the comb-headband scared me a bit. and pulling on the model's hair after it was in the ponytail

but it looks so fresh and new!

IntoMyhair

It looks nice. I like how he twisted it the first time the second with that pull back thing work be hell to untangle. I also have some of those bungee things there very tight .I don't use them though cause the hook things scare me

He didn't say that those sheet things any thing heat protecting in them unless the stuff he was saying is

newflowers

If you look on the side, there are other hair styles. Did you check out the Nexxus holiday chignon? That might work.

lboogie2679

I used to use the comb headbands back in the day. They don't harm the hair at all and they are adjustable as well.

comike

i didn't see the holiday bun. anyone have suggestions how to make a nice bun with layered hair? or does anyone else have problems with this....it may just be me?