How to make a bun ( for shorter hair)

DSD, girl you are so creative. I had seen this thread but never looked at it, but had meant to. Well, I'm glad I did. When I take my braids out, on the days I let my head rest, I'm going to try this. That is so cool!!!! Thanks a ton!

[ QUOTE ]
cybra said:
DSD, girl you are so creative. I had seen this thread but never looked at it, but had meant to. Well, I'm glad I did. When I take my braids out, on the days I let my head rest, I'm going to try this. That is so cool!!!! Thanks a ton!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Cybra! Now make sure you take pics so we can see how it turns out. I now that it will look great because you have that creative flair also!
smile.gif

Please see the first post of this thread for an update from DSD. She now has the 'how to make a bun (for shorter hair) on a Fotki album. Enjoy

That's great DSD! Do you have a patent pending for your invention? Seriously, that is so much better than that foam donut they sell that can dry your ends or tear your hair!

Thanks for taking such detailed pictures!

[ QUOTE ]
PrettyBrownEyes said:
That's great DSD! Do you have a patent pending for your invention? Seriously, that is so much better than that foam donut they sell that can dry your ends or tear your hair!

Thanks for taking such detailed pictures!

[/ QUOTE ]

You are welcome PBE! Glad you like my idea.

DSD thank you for your step by step instruction for the bun it was great info
clap.gif
Do you know where I can order the hairdini online?

[ QUOTE ]
jellynote said:
DSD thank you for your step by step instruction for the bun it was great info
clap.gif
Do you know where I can order the hairdini online?

[/ QUOTE ]
You are welcome.

I don't know where you can get it online but I got mine at Walmart.

Thanks DSD!
wave.gif

What a great idea! I have a Teeni Hairdini (Wal-Mart), but I don't have any bulk hair that matches my texture.
frown.gif
I'm on the product challenge. Maybe Allandra will believe I'm making a kinky bun for my cat...
sekret.gif

laugh.gif

what im doing now is wearin a scarf on my head along w/a piece that way i dont have to brush/comb my hair to get it back smoothly in the ponytail. Itr can be as napped up as it wants cuase its covered w/a scarf :d

Back