How to Hair Video on Youtube

candy1214

I'm at work so I couldnt listen to it w/ the volume on either. But just based on the video...it looked like they put those women in front of the camera looking HORRIBLE. If you never deep condition or care for your hair, your head will look like crap regardless of your race. I guess they failed to highlight that. SMH:mad:

mscocoface

Never seen this before. This younger lady has waaay more issues going on than her hair.

I noticed that the second person did not make a comment.

There is a another link also about this product which I think is why this was made solely for that product.

I wish there was not such a negative connotation about their har though.

Look at the other one posted for this same product. There are other women who are not AA but they talk about not being able to do anything with their hair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoBUOA3k_bc&mode=related&search=

I guess some people have to show a very negative side to make whatever they are selling sound like manna from heaven.

ashmack

candy1214 said:
I'm at work so I couldnt listen to it w/ the volume on either. But just based on the video...it looked like they put those women in front of the camera looking HORRIBLE. If you never deep condition or care for your hair, your head will look like crap regardless of your race. I guess they failed to highlight that. SMH:mad:

I totally agree. These women are having hair issues I never even heard of. Maybe if they would stay away from all the heat producct and get a good deep conditioner, then their hair wouldn't be so damaged. It's not a "black" thing, it's an "unhealthy hair" thing.

Junonia

mscocoface said:
Never seen this before. This younger lady has waaay more issues going on than her hair.

I noticed that the second person did not make a comment.

There is a another link also about this product which I think is why this was made solely for that product.

I wish there was not such a negative connotation about their har though.

Look at the other one posted for this same product. There are other women who are not AA but they talk about not being able to do anything with their hair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoBUOA3k_bc&mode=related&search=

I guess some people have to show a very negative side to make whatever they are selling sound like manna from heaven.

I can't hear the video but judging by her facial expressions, she looks seriously depressed about her hair. Then this product miraculously changes her hair and her outlook on life.

I agree with the bolded, I guess this how they get you to buy.