How to dust hair at the back of your head when you have shorter hair?

1god1

In the front...I only try to cut the split hair...maybe you can have someone dust the back for you. How concerned are you about having the back even? How do you wear your hair? My back was and for the most part still is hard to see the ends...so when I dust, I just clip very little. I can't see, but I mainly wear my hair in twists and braids so it's all good.

Also bumping for more responses.

RegaLady

My hair is short. I am let it grow out a bit before I dust the back. Just long enough to dust on my own. However, I would let someone else help you, that if they won't whack it off.

Qualitee

My hair is no longer short in the back but when it was I would tilt my head to the side and bring the hair towards my shoulders and look at the ends through the corner of my eye. HTH

HappyHairDreams

In the front...I only try to cut the split hair...maybe you can have someone dust the back for you. How concerned are you about having the back even? How do you wear your hair? My back was and for the most part still is hard to see the ends...so when I dust, I just clip very little. I can't see, but I mainly wear my hair in twists and braids so it's all good.

Also bumping for more responses.

Yeah I'm hoping to be able to just cut the split ends...but i can't see them :perplexed