How often do you relax?

Pinkicey

For the ladies who are mid back length and longer, how often do you relax? Around how many weeks do you start to see breakage? I'm at bra strap and I just want it a little longer to mid back.

I relax between 10 and 12 weeks. Any longer and I start to see breakage.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

For the ladies who are mid back length and longer, how often do you relax? Around how many weeks do you start to see breakage? I'm at bra strap and I just want it a little longer to mid back.

MBL here
I relax every 10 to 12 weeks. It starts to get hard to manage around that time.

Recently relaxed, last November. I relax Every 18-20wks. next relaxer will be my 3rd since November and 2nd since this year. Relaxing in August.

I'm not quite MBL after my 2-3 inch cut in April but I relax every 16 weeks. Even then I don't have breakage, but I'm texlaxed and still have lots of texture.

14-18 weeks. Anything passed that is where the breakage starts most likely around week 18

Womps.... At the moment Im stretching no less than 16 weeks. Ill be relaxing at 19 weeks this stretch and once more by the end of the year.

I usually relax every 4mths. Now, I'm trying to see if I can make it to a yr. I'm not quite MBL yet (about 1-2in away). I've noticed that as long as I keep my moisture/protein in check, gentle detangling & I keep up with my trims; I haven't had any issues. Also, with me being this far in a stretch, low manipulation is key for me.

Whip length. Every three months. I don't experience any breakage so I imagine this is the right amount of time for me.

Back