How often do you henna?

How often do you henna

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stella B.

I do the full head henna every 6-8 weeks. When my grays start sprouting out in between, I will mix a little henna/indigo mixture in with my deep conditioner, to help tone it down a little. It doesn't help much, but it does make me feel better.:spinning:

bgsix

I voted never. I would like to start. For some reason I am scared I'll end up with hard hair. Need to research some more.

lucea

I henna once a month. I was using cassia mixed w/a little henna, but ran out of cassia. I find it helps prevent breakage.

CTBhair

I just started using henna. I have done 2 treatments. I followed my 1st treatment with the 2nd 3 weeks later. This means the next treatment will be next weekend. I said I would then move from every 3 weeks to monthly or every 6 weeks. I like the effects, but I do not think I will need to do it that often. I am trying to get the stronger hair effects and to hopefully coat the hair for a little added thickness. Next thing I am looking at for thickness is Mega-Tek and starting to research Ovation. I think based on the benefits of the henna so far, I will continue to henna. However, I will start spreading out the treatments.

glamchick84

i voted never because,i plan to henna for the first time this weekend! can i henna and texlax my hair the same day or should i wait?