How much hair

jellynote

shedding after using the bone comb? I was just wondering because I just got mine today and I used my detangler while washing my hair. I know your hair is suppose to shed anyway,but I was just wondering. I didn't lose a lot and besides I don't know if it's natural shedding or my hair is shedding because I had my daughter 33 days ago. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I know my bone comb actually reduced my shedding. Whatever you are loosing is probably just regular shedding due to hormonal changes. Many of my friends had this not too long after their kids were born.

Jellynote, I didn't hear anything else you said 'xcept that you had a bundle of joy 33 days ago! Wow! How exciting! And I'm only finding this out NOW? /images/graemlins/spank.gif

Awww... /images/graemlins/babyg.gif OK, now I've just gone back and read what you were saying. /images/graemlins/grin.gif Still got a bit distracted by your exciting news, but I zoomed back into focus with some effort. /images/graemlins/look.gif

I haven't used a bone comb and I doubt it'd cause your hair to shed. Methinks you're shedding due to the the changes your body is going through. Awww.... /images/graemlins/babyg.gif I can't get over how you dropped that as a "BTW". /images/graemlins/tongue.gif Congratulations!

thanks nonie, I put the announcement of the birth of my little girle on the off topic discussion board last month. Her name is Aricca Ja'nessa and she weighed 7lbs 11oz 20in. This is my 4th child by the way. I was just wondering because I don't rememeber my hair shedding with any of my other babies, but my youngest is 8yrs old so I'm starting from scratch with my little one.

Back