How many inches do I have to BSB?

SimpleKomplexity

This is really bothering me! I know I've been ranting about this for awhile, but it is honestly getting to me. 2-3 inches should be this hard to obtain! I'm not a newbie anymore. It'll be 3 years this Thanksgiving.

It seems like I can never make it to BSL. I always get to two or three inches til...then I trim for whatever reason....I've been stuck at APL for a year even though APL to full BSB is less than 4 inches. What gives.

Sooo I'm finna set a date. I'm going to start back using Bee Mine, hopefully put a sew in and forget about it, and hopefully be BSB AT LEAST by Thanksgiving...but hopefully October. But I really don't know how many inches=BSB is it 10' , 10.5', or 11'?

belldandy

it looks like you need 2.5 inches.
I dunno where ur shoulder blades are exactly...I was trying to locate mine for hours then I gave up and used my bra strap instead lol

SimpleKomplexity

it looks like you need 2.5 inches.
I dunno where ur shoulder blades are exactly...I was trying to locate mine for hours then I gave up and used my bra strap instead lol

EXACTLY I don't know where my shoulder blades are either. I thought it would be easier and more unbiased to go with BSB instead of BSL but it's just as hard LOL :lachen:

lboogie2679

If you use one hand to touch your back and raise the other arm up and down you will feel your shoulder blade moving. HTH

SimpleKomplexity

If you use one hand to touch your back and raise the other arm up and down you will feel your shoulder blade moving. HTH

:nono: I'm probably doing this all wrong cuz I don't feel anything lol. I know I did something to see them before though. I can't arch my back the way but I think if you round your shoulders back and arch your back you can see them.

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
It looks to be at 10.5, so I guess you have 2.5 inches to go. You can get there by November, I think.

I use my bra too, because I really can't find my shoulder blade either.
I'm vaguely aware of where it is, but I can't pinpoint it, even with flexing and contorting my arms and stuff.
I think I'd have to be Kate Moss's size before I could locate the damn thing. :look: