How many eggs to make a hard protein??

bbdgirl

I am looking for a heavy protein treatment b/c I am gonna do a touch up soon. If I add an egg to a deep condtioner with that suffice as a protein enhancing tratment b4 a relaxer?
What about an egg and olice oil or an egg and jojoba or carrot oil.

Ladies I need some suggestions I only have Aphogee 2 min treatment and I know I need something heavier.

I am looking for a heavy protein treatment b/c I am gonna do a touch up soon. If I add an egg to a deep condtioner with that suffice as a protein enhancing tratment b4 a relaxer?
What about an egg and olice oil or an egg and jojoba or carrot oil.

Ladies I need some suggestions I only have Aphogee 2 min treatment and I know I need something heavier.

A hard protein? The other Aphogee...Aphogee Treatment for Damaged Hair. That is as hard as I know. I usually follow up with a moisturising conditioner. Or on that I do like Ultra Sheen Duo Tex (You can find this at Sally's). Supergirl turned me on to this a while back. I liked it so much I have not returned to Aphoghee in a while. Wish you well. Eggs work well too. An egg is all protein. This is what my mother used in my head when I was younger.

It only takes one egg as for as protein goes but to fully saturate your hair, I think it depends on the thickness and length. I think you would only need one.

I don't think that the number of eggs matter. I hard protein is a hard protein and a light one is a light one no matter how much or how little.

You can definitely use it as a protein treatment though and if you want to up the protein factor then you can add avocado oil, yogurt, or mayo for more protein...but I don't know if any of these are considered hard proteins.

just one is enough. try using just one egg on your hair. you'll get the same strength from doing a hardcore protein like aphogee, but without all the extra hassle and hair crunchiness. leave it on for about 15 minutes, follow up with a superbly moisturizing conditioner, and your hair will be super strong.

It only takes one egg as for as protein goes but to fully saturate your hair, I think it depends on the thickness and length. I think you would only need one.

I agree with this. One or two eggs depend on how much hair you have. I mix mine with a cheapy moisturizing conditioner and olive oil. If you don't add something to it your hair will be very hard which is a sign of protein overload. You still have to use a moisturizer after

Also, check out Traycee's youtube videos. I remember seeing one where she did an egg protein treatment.

Back