How Long?

JLove74

I'm just starting to notice the results (and they are great!!) of taking MSM and biotin (I've taken biotin alone for a while with little results). I got a relaxer in May and I'm only 7 weeks post and the new growth is about 1.5". The texture is soft and manageable. My next relaxer isn't for a while, but if it keeps growing at this rate, I may have to bump that date up!!!!!

An_Original_Copy

JLove74 said:
I'm just starting to notice the results (and they are great!!) of taking MSM and biotin (I've taken biotin alone for a while with little results). I got a relaxer in May and I'm only 7 weeks post and the new growth is about 1.5". The texture is soft and manageable. My next relaxer isn't for a while, but if it keeps growing at this rate, I may have to bump that date up!!!!!

That's great! So how much MSM are you taking? I tried Biotin, but it makes me break out. I've tries 1500 mg tablets of GNC brand MSM and after 3 wks. my new growth was softer,but I heard that the powdered form was better so maybe I'll experience some growth this time too!

JLove74

An_Original_Copy said:
That's great! So how much MSM are you taking? I tried Biotin, but it makes me break out. I've tries 1500 mg tablets of GNC brand MSM and after 3 wks. my new growth was softer,but I heard that the powdered form was better so maybe I'll experience some growth this time too!

I'm taking Jarrow's MSM powder, 2000 mg per day and 1000 mg of bioitin and I forgor to add I'm also taking Nourishair 2 pills per day.

I think most people have gotten better results with the powder form.