How Fast does your hair grow? How do you know?

Amarech

I used to think only my tail was on Miracle Grow but now I realize the rest of my hair grows pretty fast. I trimmed almost a month ago when I did my touch up and dusted a few weeks ago and now my hair seems closer to the original length.

Two things make me think my hair is growing back fast:

1. My ends are not as see through as they were when I permed. They are also just brushing my shoulders. Again.

2. The section in my hair that broke off to 1 inch is now 3 1/2 inches. Maybe it seems like its growing fast because 3 1/2 inches is a lot more than 1.
I also wonder if it has something to do with the seasons. I can't remember of hair grows faster in the summer, or winter? Or maybe it depends on the person. Either way, I think I'm going through a growth spurt.

almondjoi85

I have no idea how fast my hair grows. I don't even notice the growth, until I see comparison pictures of it.

BUMPING

darkempress

MY HAIR HAS ALWAYS GROWN FAST ALL YEAR ROUND, BUT I KNOW FOR SOME PEOPLE THEIR GROWTH SPEEDS UP IN THE SUMMER MONTHS AND SLOWS DOWN IN THE WINTER.
I REALLY THINK THAT IT JUST DEPENDS ON THE INDIVIDUAL, EVERYONE'S GROWTH CYCLE IS DIFFERENT

BotanyGrl

I think I'm a slow grower. I measured new growth over a four month stretch and I barely had an 1.5". I'll see how it goes this time around since I started taking care of my hair.