HOW CAN I ACHIEVE THICK HAIR?

NYCITY

My hair/strands aren't as thick as it could be. Do you guys know what products I could use or a good regime to use to attain thicker hair.

Wht do you mean when you say that your hair strands aren't as thick as they can be? Do you mean in reference to how thick they've been in the past or are you comparing your hair to someone else's hair?

At any rate, a few people have had success with taking about 1000 mg of B-5. I'm also taking it but its too early to say that I'm having sucess though. Tracy, however, has been taking it for 2-3 years and is satisfied with the results she has gotten.

Perhaps, she'll respond in this thread. I'm not sure who else has seen results.

Edited to add: If your hair isn't as thick as it has been in the past, is your hair being overprocessed? That's what happened to me? I think stress is sometimes a factorin thinning hair as well.

If I'm not mistaken, I think BrownRelaxedHair has taken B-5 with successful results. Maybe she'll see this thread and post a response. Check out past threads also; not too long ago, some of the ladies here discussed results from B-5. Daviine also makes a good point about overprocessing as a possible cause.

My hair has been thicker in the past so i think I'll try the B-5 and see if it works. Thanks Ladies!

Back