Hot comb or flat iron?

kally

I have read that naturals on here can straighten there hair with a flat iron.

I have to use a hot comb, or at least think I do. How is it possible to straighten your hair with a flat iron? For those with 4a/b hair.

yellagirl730

I have read that naturals on here can straighten there hair with a flat iron.

I have to use a hot comb, or at least think I do. How is it possible to straighten your hair with a flat iron? For those with 4a/b hair.

I am 4a natural, and I straghtened my hair with a chi and maxiglide and my hair looks like I have a relaxer. I've been doing it for about 8 months and this is the 1st time I've gotten it this straight. I think it just takes practice and finding the right products for your hair

kally

I am 4a natural, and I straghtened my hair with a chi and maxiglide and my hair looks like I have a relaxer. I've been doing it for about 8 months and this is the 1st time I've gotten it this straight. I think it just takes practice and finding the right products for your hair

Oh ok. What steps do you take? Because when I use the hot comb It take a lot of my hair out and Was thinking if I try a flat iron next time I straighten it will not tear out my hair, like the comb does.