Hollywood Beauty Olive Creme

I used it and will not be purchasing it again. I had to add EVOO and jojoba oil to make it more moisturizing. The ORS Olive cream is much better and I will be purchasing that one.

I have to agree with Liz25_Ga, I like the ORS Olive Oil better or Hollywood Beauty's Carrot Creme. I didn't notice a thing with their Olive Oil.

Liz25_Ga said:
I used it and will not be purchasing it again. I had to add EVOO and jojoba oil to make it more moisturizing. The ORS Olive cream is much better and I will be purchasing that one.

I second this sans the evoo and jojoba oil part. the hollywood olive crap sucked majorly. It left a white residue on my hair and my hair felt as though I'd put nothing at all on it. Now, the ORS softened my hair and left it feeling smooth as butta.

Hollywood beauty creme SUCKS:confused:
I used it at night, woke up to white flakes and residue everywhere. I will never use it again.
Lorraine

I use it sometimes and it makes my hair dry. I normally mix it with coconut oil when I am applying to my hair.

I bought it and I am half way through the jar. I loved it at first and it was cheap!!!!! but now it seems not to work as much for moisture and and was looking for more moisture plus it takes away the shine from my natural hair.

at first I liked it thought it would stay with me for a while but now maybe because my hair is growing a little I need more :mad:

I bought some Jojoba oil and conconut oil yesterday....... OH MY Goodness I nearly lost my mind in Wholefoods like a kid in a candy store.

i use the ors one to put on my scalp and it works like a dream...however, i just bought the castor oil, olive oil and carrot oil last night...i used the castor oil to mix with my mn to apply to my scalp, i used the castor oil straight on my two daughters' hair, who have natural hair, and applied the olive oil afterwards on the hair for moisture...it worked like a charm, but the ULTIMATE test is after they got home from school - if their hair is still soft, i'm subscribing...i have yet to try the carrot oil - i'll try that on their hair tomorrow.

the only reason i bought the olive oil is because my local cvs ran out of ors olive oil. i hope it's a winner - it's mad cheap and the ingredients aren't that bad.

Back