Hi! I'm new.

RedButterfly

Hi! I\'m new.

Hi Everyone,
I just joined. I hope this message shows up. I typed a greeting and my computer crashed. It looked like my message didn't get posted so I will repost this greeting. If there are two greetings, I apologize.

Some of you may remember me from longhairlovers.com and longhaircommunity.com. I have midback length wavy/curly hair. It is similar to Ananda Lewis' hair. I'm not sure if that makes me a type 2 or type 3? Any way, I always call it wavy/curly! /images/graemlins/smile.gif I hope to grow my hair to classic length.

I look forward to getting to know everyone. I am eager to learn all I can to get my hair to grow longer. My hair grows rather slow so I need a lot of input.

Thanks!
RedButterfly /images/graemlins/smile.gif

hairfanatic

Re: Hi! I\'m new.

Hey RedButterfly! /images/graemlins/wave.gif

We are glad you made it...Welcome. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Your hair sounds very lovely. What is your routine? You will love it here and I can definately see you growing your hair to the length you want. We have some remarkable ladies that are doing just that.

serena

Yes, I do remember the name from back in our longhairlovers.com. days. Welcome. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Armyqt

Hello and welcome to the board Redbutterfly! /images/graemlins/wave.gif Nice to have you with us. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

sweetcocoa

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
serena said:
Yes, I do remember the name from back in our longhairlovers.com. days. Welcome. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

So do I ....welcome! /images/graemlins/wave.gif
Another natural....what's your routine? We have several ladies at my job go natural this past January.

UmSumayyah

Welcome to the board! As you can see, this is the place to be! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

mahogani

Welcome red butterfly, you will enjoy your stay here on this board. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Camille

Welcome to the Board Redbutterfly! If there is anyone that can help you acheive your hair goals, these ladies with all the great adivce and encouragment we give each other here. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"

A warm welcome to the boards, <font color="red"> RedButterfly!
/images/graemlins/wave.gif

Jenai

Hey Redbutterfly. I remember youu from longhairlovers.com (I was a lurker then) but remember you always being helpful and kind to everyone. Look forward to your posts. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

princessP28

Hi RedButterfly /images/graemlins/wave.gif
Welcome on board...I'm relatively new myself...well less than a week old /images/graemlins/grin.gif ENJOY /images/graemlins/wink.gif

hiddy3

Welcome RedButterfly!
Feel free to jump in and give an opinion or ask a question.
Take advantage of the search function to see specific things that you might have missed. Enjoy~!

Pallas

TwistNMx

Welcome. I hope you enjoy this board.
Classic length... /images/graemlins/grin.gif I like that one. I assume that's shoulder length? I'm looking forward to this as well. You can do it. There's so much great advice here....and I've only been here such a short amount of time...Yep, very helpful /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Faith

Welcome RedButterfly /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Empress,
I think classic length is past the waist.

RedButterfly

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

I am truly touched by all the warm welcomes. I look forward to getting to know you all. /images/graemlins/smile.gif