Hi I'm new!

amy1234

Hi I\'m new!

Hi everyone, I've been lurking for some time and finaly decided to participate on the boards and try to learn as much as I can about keeping my hair healthy and growing it. My hair is natural (wavy pattern/4a) 8 inches long (I decided to go natural two years ago) I cut my relaxed ends around a year ago..my hair was at armpit length before the cut and so I've decided that I would like to grow my natural hair back to that length.... ever since I found this board I've learned a lot about my hair and have seen noticable amounts of growth.
I currently wear my hair in a low bun daily (hence the name), wash every 4 days (& deep condition). My hair is loving the new treatment that I've been giving it...I also started my new regimen in the begining of feb.2003, and it's grown about 2 inches already. Anyway I look forward to reaching my goal which is about 13inches (not much) but I want to take it one step at a time..This board is great! thanx for letting me share
smile.gif

Re: Hi I\'m new!

welcome to the board curlybun and it seems that u already have yo regiment perfect so i gess all thats left to say is good luck on yo hair goal
smile.gif

Welcome Curlybun!
wave.gif
Your regime sounds great. Keep giving your hair what it loves since it's responding so well!
smile.gif

hey thanx! I also forgot to mention that I've been able to cut back on trimming which is the main reason why my hair seems like it's growing. So far I don't have any split ends and it been about 3 months since my last trim..I guess it's due to the frequent washing/deep conditioning that's paying off
drunk.gif
So from now on I've decided that i will only trim lunarly & 2 times a year.

<font color="purple">Hi and welcome. I like the name. It seems that you are doing a good job on taking good care of your hair. Keep up the good work and congrats on your 2" of new growth. </font>

Back