Hey!!!!! Come Check Out My New Hair Album

A

anks

hey there
wave.gif

I just wanted to let everyone see my hair growth progress. I've been a little shy about posting pictures
laugh.gif
. I've been growing my hair from a short tapered cut since January 2003. I proceeded in growing my hair out by applying the crown and glory technique (not quite 100%)
ohwell.gif
. I only did it for the year 2003. My hair has grown out, but it's not quite how I want it to be just yet
frown.gif
. With the help of this hair forum, I've learned sooo much about how to take care of my hair
smile.gif
so it will thrive in due time. Here is the link to my hair album: http://public.fotki.com/TanB/hair_album-2/]
password is: brown

Thanks for sharing your album. Are you still in Korea? Are you guys in the military? Sorry to be so nosey, my brother in law and his wife just left from over there and I was just wondering. Oh and I can see your progress. Keep us updated!!! Q

Last edited:
Thanks Queeny20!!! yes, my husband is in the military. he's back in the states now. I will keep you updated.

That flip style is cute! Have you grown out of the layered cut since that picture? I noticed you said you hair is to the bottom of your neck now? Was that due to the braids or your current regimen?

you've made alot of progress since the tapered cut, tb! thanks for sharing the pics, and i wanna see regular updates, girl! i hope you reach your ultimate goal when you want to!
smile.gif

I think you did a good job growing out your hair. That's something you should be proud about. It's only the beginning of your hair journey! Keep everyone posted about your progress.

Girl, that flip style is too cute! Your hair is looking nice and healthy in that pic. It's hard growing from a tapered cut and you are doing a great job!!

Great progress but you knwo you are cheating!! I need a recent shot! I knew I should have stopped by your place on the wya back and played photographer!
No but for real...you are making GREAT progress from that cut and as usual your baby is ADORABLE!

Thanks for your replies!!!! Special thanks to you ladies for all those good advices that you give! I will keep everyone updated about my progress!

[ QUOTE ]
lovelymissyoli said:
That flip style is cute! Have you grown out of the layered cut since that picture? I noticed you said you hair is to the bottom of your neck now? Was that due to the braids or your current regimen?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it has grown since that flip. It reaches the bottom of neck well the back does, and my sides are past my earlobes, the crown area touches my jaw bone. It has grown!!!
smile.gif
The only thing about my hair is that it's thin. I hate it when I get relaxers that's why I try to stretch it so that it can be thick, because I get new growth like crazy
wink.gif
. Just PM me and I can give you my regimen if you would like!

[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
Girl, that flip style is too cute! Your hair is looking nice and healthy in that pic. It's hard growing from a tapered cut and you are doing a great job!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks DSD,

You are my inspiration!!!

[ QUOTE ]
adrienne0914 said:
you've made alot of progress since the tapered cut, tb! thanks for sharing the pics, and i wanna see regular updates, girl! i hope you reach your ultimate goal when you want to!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Adrienne,

You too are my inspiration!!! I strongly believe in myself that my hair can grow!!! You are the proof of that!!!

Tonya, Kitchen_tician, Singingstar12, Dolce_Dawn,lovelymissyoli,Thanks for all your replies!!!!
Without this hair board....I don't think that style wouldn't have gone too far. I would probably still be sporting a short cut.

*Tonya thanks about my baby even though I blotted her little eyes out, she's too grown!!!!! I'm working on a recent picture as well, you know me and you are hair twins!!!!!

You look fly with your flip.
smile.gif
Your hair progress is coming along nicely,too.

Thanks Bubbln and Jainygirl!!! I checked out ya'll albums too very lovely and beautiful hair!!!

Alright hair twin!! I am keeping an eye on your album...I will be updating myself maybe next month

Thanks for your replies!!!! Miss_Brown,Zoyaj,Sascha,Ms_Jennifer, and my military sister Flyjump.

Tonya, I know you will.... I'm going to change websites and go to yahoo when I post up pictures again. These pics are only going to be up for 14 days. I wanted to show everyone the progress I've made so far. Wish me luck as I move towards my healthy, beautiful, long hair journey.

Ms_jennifer and Sascha, I checked out ya'll lovely albums and I want to let you know.....I can't wait until I get there!!!! Ya'll hair is DA BOMB!!!

Back