Herbal tame relaxer??????

bri123

Hi Everyone,
Has anyone ever used or heard of herbal tame relaxer by goldmedal hair products????
Thanks

G

Yes, and it damn near broke my hair off in the back of my head. I thought it was good but I guess once when I was using it-I mixed it wrong or something..and my hair broke off on one side in the back. It grew back in no time though.

G

No, I wasn't relaxing at the time. I was trying to grow out my relaxer which was the reason why I was using the Herbal Tame, since Gold Medal stated you can use it for that purpose. I think the directions said you were supposed to mix it with a conditioner...so I guess I used the wrong conditioner one day.

bri123

I would like to try it for conditioning. I currently wear a relaxer and do you think if you would have added a conditioner to it, it would have turned out okay??? I am considering purchasing it but unsure????

G

I think others on here have used this before but I'm not sure. From what I understand, its almost the same as Natural Henna...and I know alot of relaxed hair women have used this. The Henna is mixed with different ingredients...some people use a variation-so I guess it depends on the person. I would do a search on Henna. When I had the actual Herbal Tame it stated to use and mix with another conditioner that Gold Medal also sold. I can't really say if it wouldn't work for you or not because what works for one may not work for the other and vice versa.

G

You're welcome. Do you want me to bump the Henna threads up for you?