Henna/Indigo PIC, Oh I fixed the SIGGY;)

CHECKMATE!

...I finally treid the Henna Indigo thing...I used Surya, a pre-mixed cream, at the salon...I like the color:) ...its a dark brown now,but its not black:( ...I wanted jet black:ohwell: ...oh well! it tangled and dried my hair a bit,but that was bcuz my Dominican stylist did not want to DC after application,she said "it would will take better if u DC before":perplexed ...Let me know your thoughts:)

jengrady

I think you will get a more dramatic result by using the straight dope in the henna powder and then followed by indigo. You may be able to get less tangles if you can mix your henna with more oils...

guesswho

patiencevirtue said:
...I finally treid the Henna Indigo thing...I used Surya, a pre-mixed cream, at the salon...I like the color:) ...its a dark brown now,but its not black:( ...I wanted jet black:ohwell: ...oh well! it tangled and dried my hair a bit,but that was bcuz my Dominican stylist did not want to DC after application,she said "it would will take better if u DC before":perplexed ...Let me know your thoughts:)

I now started a thread for super black hair, I want very very black hair!! it looks black to me, are you happy with the shade of black? or you want it more jet black?

CHECKMATE!

I was just reading your thread:) ...Im not crazy about the results,only bcuz when Im in the sun I still see brown,so I know it only got darker not black:ohwell: ...but i think Im gonna stick with Bigen;) ...I used it faithfully 2 years ago...its the best for jet black hair, its a powder (add water), but its permanent!
guesswho said:
I now started a thread for super black hair, I want very very black hair!! it looks black to me, are you happy with the shade of black? or you want it more jet black?

guesswho

patiencevirtue said:
I was just reading your thread:) ...Im not crazy about the results,only bcuz when Im in the sun I still see brown,so I know it only got darker not black:ohwell: ...but i think Im gonna stick with Bigen;) ...I used it faithfully 2 years ago...its the best for jet black hair, its a powder (add water), but its permanent!

really! bigen? is it drying tell me more, what's the side effects? I hope it's not drying, I want to do this asap, do you get it done professionally or you do it yourself, thanks chica:)

CHECKMATE!

I will get it done professionally,bcuz i want it done right!:) ...Now, it is drying but if u deep condition afterwards u will be fine;)
guesswho said:
really! bigen? is it drying tell me more, what's the side effects? I hope it's not drying, I want to do this asap, do you get it done professionally or you do it yourself, thanks chica:)

Radianthealth

I did this, it did not last long. First I applied henna let it sit and rinsed then I applied indigo. It dyed my hair jet black but for some reason it was not permanent.

I am not sure if I will do it again. It was fun to play around in the goop but it made my hair sticky and straw like for a couple of days:look: