Help with Senegalese Twists

naijamerican

Hello!

I'm thinking about getting Senegalese twists on Wednesday. Has anyone had them? If so, what hair did you use, and what kind of hair do you suggest I use? Just for some background info, my hair is all natural and has experienced great growth with twists (I've been doing it since last fall) and now I want to try a variation of the same theme.

Thanks for any help you can provide!:)

Cooyah

the pic in my siggy is of my last set of senegalese twists, i love them, they provide the hair at the braiding salons in philly so i don't know what kind they use.

KathyMay

naijamerican said:
Hello!

I'm thinking about getting Senegalese twists on Wednesday. Has anyone had them? If so, what hair did you use, and what kind of hair do you suggest I use? Just for some background info, my hair is all natural and has experienced great growth with twists (I've been doing it since last fall) and now I want to try a variation of the same theme.

Thanks for any help you can provide!:)

I always have growth from my Senegalese twists I normally use Kankelon (?) hair. My braider doesnt have a problem using this hair. I am through with individual braids because twists are easier to get done and take out. HTH.