Help With Choosing Hair!

mrshicks2002

I have been trying to decide if I want a sew in (never had one) or crochet weave (interlock weave), but I think I am leaning more towards a crochet weave.

So I am needing some advice on choosing some nice hair and the brand. I am wanting more of a curly or wavy look. Also for these brands I will like to purchase from the BSS store only.

Thanks!

sydwrites

I have tried the Bohyme brand with success, but all BSS dont carry it; I got mine online. It comes in an egyptian wave and brazilian - the hair looks much better than the pictures. They are actually having a sale at ebonyonline.com. If you want something a little easier on the pocket maybe milky way, but the quality is far less. It would look nice for like two weeks, but will turn on you when you wash it. If you are going to pay for a sew-in you would probably have it in longer than that. You can probably get alot more reviews and visuals at BHM.

mrshicks2002

I have tried the Bohyme brand with success, but all BSS dont carry it; I got mine online. It comes in an egyptian wave and brazilian - the hair looks much better than the pictures. They are actually having a sale at ebonyonline.com. If you want something a little easier on the pocket maybe milky way, but the quality is far less. It would look nice for like two weeks, but will turn on you when you wash it. If you are going to pay for a sew-in you would probably have it in longer than that. You can probably get alot more reviews and visuals at BHM.

Thanks. I will check it out.