Help: Pre-Poo/Scab Advice for 1st Protein Treatment

Hello Ladies,

I'm new here and the search feature is acting all wild! I'm trying to figure out what kind of pre-poo treatment I can put in my hair to help with moisturizing before I do the Aphogee Hardcore Protein treatment. Right now my hair is moist in the front and horribly dry in the back despite moisturizing everyday sometimes 2x a day! I cut it to stop breakage but it's still out of control and I want to try this protein treatment and a DC but I heard a pre-poo would be helpful as well. I can't baggy it because I'm rocking the V-Beckham cut. I just started trying to get a handle on my hair. Also does anyone have any suggestions for getting rid of these...I don't really know how to describe it but I get these little "scabs" all over my scalp that pull off (not dandruff) they are hard and brown. It sounds disgusting and my hair stylist told me it was the result of basically never ever washing my hair. I'm gonna stop by the BSS/natural store tomorrow so I wanted to know what people were using. Your advice would be seriously appreciated as I begin my journey for long health hair! TIA :yawn:

eajaye2u

Honestly i would seek the care of a dermatologist about the scabs. Its probably something that can be taken care of with a simple nizoral shampoo. Please dont start something new until you address scalp health.