HELP........NaturesGirl.net

amazin9

Weaving hair questions......NaturesGirl.net

Has anyone purchased hair Naturesgirl.net? I am interested in the Curly 3 hair. Did you have problems getting your order if you ordered? How much hair did you order? I need enough for a full head weave. Please help....:confused:

Last edited:

TigerLily

Yes, I've ordered from Nature Girl and they have EXCELLENT customer service! The hair is gorgeous, too. I have the 3b. They are a bit expensive. Other than that, I'd recommend them to anyone!

On their website, it says to order 12-14 pieces for a full weave. My order took about 5-7 days.

amazin9

TigerLily said:
Yes, I've ordered from Nature Girl and they have EXCELLENT customer service! The hair is gorgeous, too. I have the 3b. They are a bit expensive. Other than that, I'd recommend them to anyone!

On their website, it says to order 12-14 pieces for a full weave. My order took about 5-7 days.

TigerLily, thanks for your reply! I have another question for you though......
For the cost on the site, how many pieces do you get? I saw on the site that you need 12-14 pieces, but I don't know how myany pieces they sell in a bundle.

carmend

Nature girl charges per weft(piece). So if you get 12 for a full head then the cost will be 12 * (price per piece)....

amazin9

carmend said:
Nature girl charges per weft(piece). So if you get 12 for a full head then the cost will be 12 * (price per piece)....

Thanks...............that has cleared up alot of confusion for me.........I may have to keep looking....LOL