Help Me Please

Chemetria

OK ladies I need to know if any of you know of hair salons specializing in healthy hair but here is the problem I live in Tampa Florida and the salons here that I know of are not about healthy hair they use a lot of gels and spritz and that's not what I'm about you know they do a lot of up do's that require a lot of spritz and gel and my sister loves these styles and they have taken out her hair so bad she has no edges for the bonding glue they use to put in the weave and it is short and thin now she use to have beautiful hair but any way I need help so if any of you can help please do so

Last edited:
My sister goes to a Dominican salon in Orlando, I don't know if that's too far for you. PM me and I'll get the info.

You may need to learn how to style and care for your own hair. We on this site know more about hair care than most stylist.

I'm blessed to have found a stylist that does what I ask of her.

I agree, learn to do your own hair. But if you like those fancy complicated do's then there is a price to pay. Is it worth it to you?

OK thank you ladies I do my own hair any way I just wanted to go to the salon for trims and hot oil treatments cause when I did it myself I had oil running down my face

Back