Help Me Choose - Hard Hat Dryers

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
:wave:
Alright ladies, I want and need your :help:

I want to buy a portable, compact hard hat dryer that I can use at home and doesn't take up much storage space. I have found the following by searching the web.

Which one shall I purchase?

Ion Ionic Hard Hat Dryer - I do like this one because it's pink, but I can't let that sway me...:grin:
http://www.sallybeauty.com/shop/product.asp?pf_id=303079&dept_id=1630

Hot Tools Hard Hat Salon Dryer
http://www.metrobeauty.com/Appliances/Hair-Dryers/Hot-Tools-Hard-Hat-Salon-Dryer.html

Hot Tools Ion Hard Hat Dryer
http://www.metrobeauty.com/Appliances/Hair-Dryers/Hot-Tools-Ion-Hard-Hat-Dryer.html

If you have any other suggestions let me know.

TIA

Missi

I have the pink Ion Ionic dryer: its light: stays out the way and its very simple to use and has 4 different settings: i like this one a lot: plus i hear tools that deliver ionic heat: is good for our hair anyway

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I have the pink Ion Ionic dryer: its light: stays out the way and its very simple to use and has 4 different settings: i like this one a lot: plus i hear tools that deliver ionic heat: is good for our hair anyway

Thanks Missi (my fellow Capricorn and New Jerseyite!) :yep:
I just love it because it's PINK!

I hope some others chime in...
I'll keep bumping and bumping this thread until I get enough feedback to make a decision...:ohwell:

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I just bought the Ion Ionic Hard Hat Dryer this weekend. Sally has it on sale. I paid $42 and I love it...

Thanks Babygirl_00 and the rest of the ladies for responding to my call!
UPDATE:
I couldn't decide so I bought BOTH! :yep:
I'll try both and whatever one I don't like, I will give to my friend/hairstylist; he could always use another hairdryer around the house or one of my sisters.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Thanks Babygirl_00 and the rest of the ladies for responding to my call!
UPDATE:
I couldn't decide so I bought BOTH! :yep:
I'll try both and whatever one I don't like, I will give to my friend/hairstylist; he could always use another hairdryer around the house or one of my sisters.

I meant to say I bought 2 out of the 3!
The Ion Ionic and the Hot Tools Hard Hat Salon Dryer

Will do Gym!

chicacanella

So where do you all place these hair dryers cause I have a hot and gold one and it is hard to get it on the right level.

Plus, I can only use it in the front of the house because of how much power/energy it uses.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
So where do you all place these hair dryers cause I have a hot and gold one and it is hard to get it on the right level.

Plus, I can only use it in the front of the house because of how much power/energy it uses.

WOW! :perplexed I never even thought about that... :wallbash:

I will let you know when I unpack them Miss Chicanella!

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
UPDATE!

:ohwell: Well my cute hot pink Ion Ionic Hard Bonnet dryer let me down...
  1. It wasn't easy to set up at all; kept flopping down. It was quite annoying really...
  2. When I finally did get it set up...guess what?
  3. It didn't work! :wallbash:
  4. I called the 1-800 number and they could not help.
  5. Back to Sally Beauty she goes!
:yep: Now the Hot Tools Salon Hair Dryer...that is a different story.
It's not fancy or cool looking but it does the job!
  1. Opened the box
  2. Snapped the hood in place
  3. Turned it on and VIOLA!
  4. Now I know why it is advertised on the Folica site...'cause it works!
Motto of the story.... Looks aren't everything! :nono:
I am going to return the Ion for a working model (will not leave Sally until they let me open the box and turn it on right then). I will then do a comparison and report back. However, the Hot Tools has is already taken the lead....