Hello. I'm new here.

Mimi22

Hello.
I'm cutie martie, I live in the UK. I'm new to the forum, but have seen loads of great recommendations that has helped me along. I guess a formal introduction would be along the lines of hair status?
Well, I'm natural, 4a/b/c perhaps? I've been natural all my life, up until 2005 where a texturiser fiasco forced me to cut it to 2 inches! Since then i've been trying to grow my hair out. I'm currently SL-ish and hoping to make it to APL by December with your support!
I dont really know what else to say?
Hope to be a great addition to the board!

Welcome :newbie:

With LHCF in your life, you'll be APL before you know it :yep: HHG!

First, I'm sorry to hear about your unfortunate incident. Things will get better, and you will soon learn that as you soak in all the wonderful advice that comes along with being a member of this amazing place. Second, welcome to the board:welcome4: Happy Hair Growing!!!

Last edited:
It was terrible, but i've put it behind me and hope to make APL. I'm really focused, hopefully I can get my focus refined! :yep:
Thanks for the welcome

Welcome newbie!!! Sorry about your unfortunate experience but not to sweat, you came to the right place! I must warn you this place is like CRACK... welcome to the addiction, rehab is NOT an option!!!

lol !
I'm already mildy addicted. I found beauty blogs etc and I feel sooo amazed at it all!! Thanks for the welcome !

Welcome, Joining was the best thing I could have ever done and I want to encourage you -- you will reach you goal. I am so close to Armpit I can taste it. I can't wait to actually get there and one year ago I didn't think I would make shoulder length let alone Armpit. So be encouraged you'll make it and grow past it as well. There is a lot of info on here to help you along the way. Welcome aboard!!

Again I thank everyone, its a bit frustrating! I used to have long hair (APL/BSL-ish) but after the texturiser, my hair jus broke off so badly!! it was distressing, but i'm hoping to get there......!
thank u!

:welcome: to the forum, and good luck with achieving your goals.
icon7.gif

Hello.
I'm cutie martie, I live in the UK. I'm new to the forum, but have seen loads of great recommendations that has helped me along. I guess a formal introduction would be along the lines of hair status?
Well, I'm natural, 4a/b/c perhaps? I've been natural all my life, up until 2005 where a texturiser fiasco forced me to cut it to 2 inches! Since then i've been trying to grow my hair out. I'm currently SL-ish and hoping to make it to APL by December with your support!
I dont really know what else to say?
Hope to be a great addition to the board!

Hey Cutie Martie,
Welcome! I am new here also, just two weeks now. I guess a formal intro would be right for me as well.
I am bone straight, 7 weeks NG, trasitioning to texlax. I am 3C/4a. I am shoulder length had BC 9/30/07. I wash every 2 to 3 days and coconut oil is my new best friend. I use Profectiv healthy ends on my ends every other night. My protective hair style right now is bunning. I only comb my hair in the shower with conditioner. My goal is MBL and my hair grows approx. 1/2 inch per month even in the winter months. i am looking for BSL by 3/08
Again welcome. I am so glad that I finally found a place that I can obsess about my hair without feeling like I am bragging!!!!!!:grin:

Oh wow, hey bbdgirl!!
U seem to have everything falling into place !!
I'm in a sew-in weave at the moment (6weeks), university life is hectic so i really dont have time to play with my hair!
But i did take note of the weave thread....i do a deep con with Amla oil + pantene intense treatment every 10 days. I apply an oil concoction every other nite..its BT + Vatika oil + MN, then apply Pantene oil cream moisturiser every morning...*whoo* that took a while to get out. I also drink flaxseed oil and HSN vits every day. I've had great results with this. My stylist measured my growth and its about 1 1/2 inches! whoooo!! This is jus an approximation by the way. :grin:

Oh wow, hey bbdgirl!!
U seem to have everything falling into place !!
I'm in a sew-in weave at the moment (6weeks), university life is hectic so i really dont have time to play with my hair!
But i did take note of the weave thread....i do a deep con with Amla oil + pantene intense treatment every 10 days. I apply an oil concoction every other nite..its BT + Vatika oil + MN, then apply Pantene oil cream moisturiser every morning...*whoo* that took a while to get out. I also drink flaxseed oil and HSN vits every day. I've had great results with this. My stylist measured my growth and its about 1 1/2 inches! whoooo!! This is jus an approximation by the way. :grin:

Welcome to the LHCF cutie martie! :wave:

Sounds like you're already well on your way to a head of healthy hair! :grin: Good job!

Back