Hello, I'm new and my regime is:

goodgirl

Hello, I\'m new and my regime is:

First I would like you guys to read through my regime and tell me if you think I could do something better to let my hair grow. Right now I am almost able to put it into a ponytail

Tuesdays:
Shampoo with Design Essentials Anti-Itch Shampoo
Deep Condition with DE Stimulations for 30 mins under dryer
Add DE Hydrating Leave In
Add Biosilk Silk Therapy
Add Mango Butter
Blow dry
Flat Iron with Dudleys Creme Press

Sundays:
Shampoo with Nexxus Therappe
Deep Condition with Nexxus Humectress for 30 mins under dryer
Add Nexxus Headress
Add Mango Butter
Put into ponytail and airdry.

For daily moisturizing I use Paul Mitchell's Foaming Pommade
Every five weeks I do a protein treatment with Nexxus Emergencee
Every six weeks I get a relaxer using Mizani or Affirm

katie

Re: Hello, I\'m new and my regime is:

You can start taking vitamins if you want your hair to grow faster.Several ladies here take lots of hair growing vits like biotin,MSM etc
Also daily scalp massage and frequent exercise (about 3 times a week)is really good to increase your growth rate.Of course drinking lots of water and eating fresh fruits and veggies keeps your body and hence your hair healthy and strong

bettydavis

Your regimen sounds great. The only thing I would be careful with is make sure you aren't making your ponytail too tight, because it can cause breakage to your edges. Don't be pulling at the ponytail trying to make it longer, I really stress this, I have damaged my hair from doing this.

Champagne_Wishes

A broke graduate

If your hair is fine, then I wouldn't change much. Some people would tell you to ease off of the dryer but that's your choice.

cocoa2122

I heard that too many protein treatments are not good for the hair. YOu mentioned that you do a treatment every 5 days...have you seen any bad side effects?

sillygurl18

My stylist uses Design Essentials, I had never heard of it until I went to her. I've only been there twice for relaxers.How do you like their products?

goodgirl

Yes I think there products are great, but couldn't choose between them and Nexxus

Supergirl

With Love & Silk

Hello,

I think your regimen sounds good. My suggestions if you'd like to achieve more length faster: Do not blow dry your hair once a week as you currently are. Eliminate the blow dryer as much as possible and eliminating it altogether is even better.