Hello! I'm a NEWBIE!

Tenacious

Hello! I've been a "lurker" like FOREVER!!! I've been on this site since I decided to go natural at the age of 16 about 2 1/2 years ago. I was so amazed at all the ladies' progress on the board, I wanted to jump on the bandwagon!

First, before anything, I want to thank all of you for your tips and postings. I wouldn't be anywhere near close to my dream hair goal without this board!

Second, I guess I'll introduce myself. I go by T (since 'Tenacious is a mouthful). I'm a college student and I have 3b-3c SL hair (APL stretched). I've had relaxers since I was 11 and now (at 19) I've learned so much (thanks to you all) about how to care for my hair. I've never had much pride in my appearance, but this board has clearly given that to me.

Anywho, before I start tearing up (lol), I'm always online and look forward to hearing from all of you! Thanks again!

Tenacious

just looked at your fotki ....

You are very pretty and have gorgeous hair, welcome :grin:

Thank you :blush: *blushes*

Sry guys, I don't have any "hair" photos yet... My camera broke shortly after that salsa night. I'll just borrow my friend's camera phone instead :wallbash: I plan on buying a cheapie one just to take these photos...

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
:welcome:

I love your avatar pic! How long have you been salsa dancing?

Mestiza

I love your salsa pics! :drunk: