Hello again to all

HealthyHair2007

Life got so busy, I let my subscription lapse. I was doing a google search on sew-in's and came across an old thread. I realized how much I miss all of the information and sharing you ladies did. Just fyi.. you can't see much unless you subscribe.
I am a clam shell, so posting is still shaky for me. When I joined in May 07, I did take pics, so I can at least update my progress.
I also wanted to thank everyone who visited my stylist Timmeia at Hair International in Stone Mountain. She was so flattered just as I was.
I have been trying to keep up with my regimen. I now get my hair done every two weeks and perm every six weeks with a trim. I henna once a perm.... gotta cover the gray's..LOL I wash myself on my off weeks with Joico Moisturizing Shampoo and another mix of corner bottles. I condition with ORS replens mixed with a conditioner called FAST. I usually sit under the dryer with rollers at the top and lightly blow dry and flat iron. My oil is a mix of Vatika and Herbal Complex by DE.
I try to only flat iron no more than twice a week. Most times it's once.
Since renewing the other day, I have ordered and got my MT. I have used it two days and all I can say is wow. You can fill the tingle after you massage it in. It reminds you a lot of the feeling you get with Surge 14 or MN.
Once I wash my hair on Wednesday I will see if I gained some growth. Last week all week, I was using Surge 14 mixed with Carefree Curl Moisturizer and Sta Soft Fro. Gotta make that last bottle of Surge stretch.
Well I won't be a chatter box. I am really hoping to build great friendships and help to educate on the wonders of healthy hair.
I just wanted to say it's good to be back.
Cheers to all,
Healthy Hair 2007
PS I will get those pictures posted too....

HealthyHair2007

It's amazing as soon as I got back I became an instant product junkie again. I have purchased mega-tek, 2 bottles ACV (organic) and the msm cream in just 6 days.
Lawd help me...