He said my ends were "bad" because there was hair in his comb...I called his bluff!

Re: He said my ends were "bad" because there was hair in his comb...I called his bluf

Good for you! When I last went to my hairdresser he stated I needed a trim, I told him no and if he tried I will get out of his chair and walk out. Later he asked me if I was serious and I said yes I was.

He listened to me, his scissors didn't come out. Power to the people! Quite satisfactory I tell you. :grin:

Re: He said my ends were "bad" because there was hair in his comb...I called his bluf

I still wouldn't trust him though. He laughed at you when you corrected him about proper hair care. Next time he might "accidentally" cut off six inches and then chuckle about that too.

Wow, he's out of his mind. I wonder if you asked him to run the comb through his hair, would the same go for him? Can you imagine him seeing his own hair in the comb and you saying, you need a trim. :lachen:

Wow...But from what I hear so far...You let him in your head for a trim in 3 inches and you can KISS your progress good bye....

I was lying when I told him that. I just wanted to make him feel better about the extra $20.00 he wasn't going to get from me...HAAAAAAA

Wow, he's out of his mind. I wonder if you asked him to run the comb through his hair, would the same go for him? Can you imagine him seeing his own hair in the comb and you saying, you need a trim. :lachen:

THAT WOULD'VE BEEN GREAT!

I would not continue to give this man my money.

You did the right thing.....now do another and don't go back. My older sister does my retouch and I do hers with one rule. We made a deal about 15years ago. If I damage her hair and it had to be cut I would get the same cut.......well we said shave but you get what I'm saying.:grin:
Don't trust him.........:nono:

wow he was an ***. he knew he was caught when you started talkin about bulbs. how the heck is shedding a sign of bad ends? anything with hair sheds. now excessive shedding, that could be a sign of poor nutrition, stress, or iron problems, but nah, he just wanted to chop your hair off.

and then to say '3 inches' so smugly... hmmph. ♥

If he saw the shed hairs in my comb he would tell me I need a buzz cut STAT!

ignant, just ignant. (Yes I said it correctly)

Glad you spoke up OP and dropped some knowledge on the stylist even though he was not trying to hear it.

If he saw the shed hairs in my comb he would tell me I need a buzz cut STAT!

ignant, just ignant. (Yes I said it correctly)

Glad you spoke up OP and dropped some knowledge on the stylist even though he was not trying to hear it.

:grin::lachen:

sho nuff

Back