Have you ever had your hair feel greasy after a relaxer?

gymfreak336

I relaxed my hair last night and for some reason, it feels greasy. I even rewashed it after I conditioned last night and still greasy today? What gives?

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
I relaxed my hair last night and for some reason, it feels greasy. I even rewashed it after I conditioned last night and still greasy today? What gives?

Try to neutralizer your hair again, and make sure this time you concentrate on your ends this time. Let it sit in your hair for aleast 3 to 5 minutes. If this doesn't work try banking soda, or ACV wash

Hope this work fo' ya! :grin:

gymfreak336

I aint never heard of that gym:lachen: have you been doing something different to it?

I know right. You might expect for it to be a little dry or sumthing but not greasy. I did all my usual stuff except I had to use a different relaxer since I didn't have enough Hawaiian silky. I used soft and beautiful which was nice. It came with these oil packets you mixed into it but it wasn't alot of oil. I just really really don't want to have to rewash and sit under the dryer again.

gymfreak336

Try to neutralizer your hair again, and make sure this time you concentrate on your ends this time. Let it sit in your hair for aleast 3 to 5 minutes. If this doesn't work try banking soda, or ACV wash

Hope this work fo' ya! :grin:

Thanks. I will try that tonight I guess.

GodsGrace

Yeah, that's neva happened to me Gym, especially once I come out from under that daggone dryer. But I agree with neutralizing again, or maybe use a chelating shampoo, I find that gets rid of any kind of greasiness I might have from oils and such. HTH.

gymfreak336

Yeah, that's neva happened to me Gym, especially once I come out from under that daggone dryer. But I agree with neutralizing again, or maybe use a chelating shampoo, I find that gets rid of any kind of greasiness I might have from oils and such. HTH.

I guess I can't avoid jumping back in the shower today :lol: I have some chelating poo so I can get it crackin once again.

GodsGrace

I guess I can't avoid jumping back in the shower today :lol: I have some chelating poo so I can get it crackin once again.

I know how you feel, I hate when I have to do that too, but we can't have you with greasy hair now can we? So just one mo 'gin!

gymfreak336

I know how you feel, I hate when I have to do that too, but we can't have you with greasy hair now can we? So just one mo 'gin!

Yeah, no greasy. I don't do greasy unless I am prepooing. I will finish up helping my dad at his office in about an hour, then back to the batcave.