Have you ever been to "hairtopia"?

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
You know, like a "hair" eutopia?:grin: I was there this morning. Last night, before going to bed, I decided that I'd do an overnight DC masque on my hair. So after showering, I used Hairveda's Sitri Nillah Masque on my hair. I parted my hair into 4 sections and slathered that stuff on like it was jelly on a biscuit. I then put a little vatika frosting on my ends and put a plastic cap on my hair to cover it up for the night. I put on my twistie turban, and off to sleep I went. Firt of all, let me tell you: this stuff is amazing. I could kill BJ for not making a larger tub of this stuff:grin: It smells so friggin wonderful and I do everything I can to keep from taking a lick. Yes, it smells like Orange Creamsicle and it's very tempting to lick. Anyhow, I got up this morning to rinse it out before doing my co-wash and soon as I took it off and touched my hair, I was like "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :angel2: So this is what it feels like to be in hairtopia!" I know now what it means to say my hair felt like "butta baby"!! If you haven't tried this yet, you need to go and cop some of this stuff pronto. It's a definite keeper for me.

Have you ever been to "hairtopia"?

cutiebe2

the day after I DC when I play with my hair and it is sooo soft and silky...even though it doesn't look "done"..I feel so proud of it!!!