HAVE YOU BOUGHT/ORDERED SOMETHING AS OF LATE???

thinkpinkprincess

Has anyone else bought/ordered some products lately and can't wait to try them/ receive them in the mail? I have, I'm spent quite a bit :look: but I'm really excited lol and hopefully it will be able to cure my pj'ism at least for a while! What have you bought recently?
I ordered online:

Eqyss Mega Tek (my 2nd bottle)
Eqyss Premier Rehyfrant Mist
Eqyss Survivor Detangler

Shescentit Conditioner Sample Pack
Shescentit Hair Butter Pack in Sugar Cookie :lick:

Silk Amino Acids from LotionCrafter

Wheat Germ Oil
Panthenol
Collagen

Hairveda AvoSoya Oil

The Vitamin Shoppe:
Flaxseed Oil
TwinLabs Liquid Amino Acid Complex
Folic Acid
Biotin

I ordered on Satruday so now I just have to wait.... and resist the temptation to buy anything else! lol

LivingDoll

I got some things from Chebaby...two of my staples and Kenra MC which I am dying to try out! I'm excited!

Cichelle

I bought a couple of shampoo bars that I look forward to receiving. I've been experimenting with different products than I usually like to use and I'm ready to go back to my old ways. The shampoo bars will bring me back.

you definatley have pjism!:lachen:but yes i recently bought a product line called ookisa its to thicken your hair all i had to pay was 2.00 for the shipping i got the products free for 35 days then i have to pay 100 dollars for them if i like them so i figured it wont hurt to try:grin:

BostonMaria

Wow that's alot of hair products! I am green with envy! I am ordering some products on Friday. I have to be careful not to buy too much or I tend to overwhelm myself (and my wallet)

dlewis

you definatley have pjism!:lachen:but yes i recently bought a product line called ookisa its to thicken your hair all i had to pay was 2.00 for the shipping i got the products free for 35 days then i have to pay 100 dollars for them if i like them so i figured it wont hurt to try:grin:

I was just about to google this product until I finished reading your post.

njerannce

Ive just treated myself to some Redken real control intense renewal!! :drunk: Not sure how well its going to work but fingers crossed !

BostonMaria

well they told me when i called that i can try them for 35 days just pay 2bucks shiping and cancel if i dont like them so it wont hurt try:grin:

I googled it too of course :grin: and wow that's alot of money. I hope you like it! So do you have to return any unused products if you don't like it?

msdeevee

After reading the threads about wigs and Simiweaves...I bought 2 Simiweaves .

I got the Lucy in dk brown with the center part cut out and the 12in Dee with the left part cut out.

I paid $169, for the Lucy and $99. for the Dee. I had been looking for a good protective style for the Winter so I hope this will do the trick.

If I don't like them I will be returnng them with a quickness. I'm considering buying some OCT also to supplement my Winter protective styles.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I just got my stuff in from Shescentit. As soon as BJ puts that new cream out I will probably be placing another order from Hairveda and then I'm done for awhile......I think.

Forever in Bloom

I will be purchasing some things from luckyvitamin.com, but I'm still deciding. I'm a supplement freak and a product junkie - bad combination :look:

DarkHair

I just bought Profective Growth deep conditioner. I also bought a ceramic flat-iron. The last thing that I ordered was Bee Mine.

thinkpinkprincess

haha yes, guilty as charged! :lachen: but yeah, you will have to keep us updated on that ookisa stuff!

bermudabeauty

I ordered some clip in extensions. It isn't human hair but it sure looks good. I got it Monday. And I absolutely love them. They look so natural.

baddison

natural for good
I ordered some clip in extensions. It isn't human hair but it sure looks good. I got it Monday. And I absolutely love them. They look so natural.

Ooooo.....I'm interested. Where did you order from? :grin: I just ordered some plastic duckbill clips and other "basics" from Sally's Beauty Supply online....they haven't even shipped it yet, and its been two days:wallbash:

spritex

Over the last 3 weeks I have purchased -
raw shea butter
Jamaican black castor oil
garlic shampoo bar
shea liquid soap
megatek rebuilder
megatek cream rinse
rosewater
99.9% aloe vera gel
faith in nature reosemary and tea tree conditioners
faith in nature lavender and geranium SLS free shampoo

Still planning to order some jamila henna :-D
Then I am done. At least for a while..

angelp

Yesterday I ordered a container of Silicon Mix and a bottle of Lacio Lacio. I also ordered the Belson Ionic Soft Bonnet hair dryer because I want to start doing rollersets and don't want to use my table top dryer anymore.

Solitude

I broke down and ordered some Bee Mine. Thinking about ordering Aphogee- don't trust it to be fresh from the BSS

br0wney3z

Lord, what didn't I order.

Honey and Carrot shampoo bar
Nettle shampoo bar
Mud and Clay shampoo bar
Sabino Moisture Block
Shea Butter
Avocado Butter

Cien

Pink is my signature color
I bought some Nexxus Emergencee---and some Nexxus HydraSleek conditioner (2) the other day.

I only intended to buy the Emergencee, but the Hydra Sleek was on clearance at Walgreens. Half price. Couldn't pass that up! lol

And as I type...I'm sitting on another site with several dominican conditioners in my basket.....trying to narrow down my selections. :look: I also need to order some indigo---it's time to henna my hair again.

kellylinn77

I bought BKT:grin: I have to wait until Thanksgiving weekend to try it out:wallbash: (in the Military so I stay bunned up, I'll be off for four days Thanksgiving weekend)