has n e one here consitantly been using eggs or mayo as a pre-poo treatment?

nychaelasymone

Do u like it?

I've been mixing 2 egg yolks with mayo and applying to my hair for 2 hours once a week. I've been doing this now for about a month and my hair really loves it. I like it better than the ORS mayo....just regular ole' .99 cent generic mayo and eggs....my hair is really shiny and strong since I incorporated this into my regimine.

Also has n e one tried the Silk Elements Moisture Treatment packs? Just like the ORS replenishing pack...but by Silk Elements. If so, what's your verdict?

Cichelle

Lucky you. I wanted this to work for me, but it made my hair feel hard. I thought I remembered my Aunt using this in my hair when I was a child and my hair coming out really nice. That's why I used it again. But it didn't work the way I remembered it. She also used to use Pond's cold cream in our hair, though. I don't think I'll be revisiting that one. :)

Sorry, I haven't tried the Silk Elements so I can't give a comment on that.

joyous

I've been using a mixture of 2 eggs, 2 tablespoons of Queen Helene Cholesterol and 1 tablesppon of olive oil, as a prepoo. I was having a serious problem with shedding on and off for about 5 months. It stopped the shedding dead in it tracks, I haven't had a problem since. I always follow up with a moisturizing conditioner and clarify every 2 weeks.