First a Lurker, now a member but still shy.....

mocha105

Hey ladies. I've been lurking around the board for a couple a months now and most recently became a member. You may not have seen me post a lot cuz im just a lil shy
But each and every one of yu have been a wonderful help to me and I adore all o u
I have 4a/4b hair thats right above shoulder length with a cherry cola rinse. My regimine is a conditioner wash with Suave Coconut Cond. every 3 dayz followed by a deep conditioning treatment with ORS Hair Mayo. Then I use 911 Leave-In mixed with coconut oil. I've just started getting the hang of airdrying and Most recently started using scurl to retain moisture. For day to day styling i either wear the braidout or pull my hair into a bun. I dont have n e pics 4 u guyz yet but they will be coming soon. THANX FOR UR CONTINUOUS INSPIRATION LADIEZ!!!!!

mocha105

First a Lurker, now a member but still shy...P.S.

OH and feel free to pm me any hair tips that may increase the quality of my regimine!

Nova

Mocha 105:

Welcome! See, you've already contributed by sharing your regime. I like the 911 Leave-In & coconut oil mixture. The information on this site is phenomenal! Looking forward to more posts from you.

Happy Growing!!

ngaa

welcome mocha
dont worry wen i was still a newbie i was shy to post and well now, u cudnt keep me quite even if u try to!!