Has anyone tried the new Optimum Care Anti-Breakage line?

VroniL2006

I was just wondering what the reviews were on this prduct. I just bought the Optimum Care Anit-Breakage Leave-In Ultimate Strengthener to use while I am wearing my micro braids. I like the smell and it seems moisturizing...but I can't really tell you the true effects of it since I cant see how my real hair is reacting to the spray. What are your experiences with this line?

LynnieB

I luv the poo' and will continue to use it.

i used to love the conditioner too when i was 100% relaxed but have found aubrey's hsr, gpb and desert herb revitalizing perform so much better for me through transitioning and after the BC.

pinayprincess

man, I used to LOVE optimum. My classmates always had their noses in my bushy conditioner-drenched hair. LOL I may try this out. The new CON line is getting old fast.

Energist

I use their relaxer and my hair absolutely loves it. It doesn't leave my hair dry after I use it and that is the problem that I've had with the others (Dark and Lovely & Gentle Treatment) I could have been doing something wrong with the other two, but I really like Optimum. I also use their shine boost serum and the stuff really protects my ends and gives me a nice sheen that DH notices... love it :)

neonbright

I don't use it, but my mom does and she loves the anti breakage cream and she shampoo. I am so glad she found a product that she loves. Being that I am a product junkie, I always include her in my products to see if they work for her. But she found this on her own.