Has anyone tried the new CON Shampoos and Conditioners?

Last night I was in Walmart and walked by the Creme of Nature and noticed there were some new orange bottles.
8oz-Red-clover.gif

At first I thought it was a "new look", but I stopped to see what was going on, and apparently they have Kiwi & Citrus Ultra Moisturizing Shampoo for Dry, Brittle Hair, New Red Clover & Aloe Soothing Shampoo for Dry Hair and Flaky Scalp, Lemongrass & Rosemary Leave-In Creme Conditioner for Dehydrated Hair, and Chamomile and Comfrey Healing Conditioner for Dehydrated Hair .

I don't know if this is just new to me, but I was in Walmart last week, and none of this was there. I started to pick up a bottle, but then I told myself that I wasn't there for that and that I'd come back, b/c I didn't have time to really examine the labels like I wanted to. I love the CON Nourishing Conditioner for my cowashes, and I'm thinking of trying the Chamomile Conditioner, and maybe the leave in Lemongrass one too.

Has anyone tried these yet?

Last edited:
tnorenberg said:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......:driver:I'm on my way....!!!!!!!! That Kiwi & Citrus sounds delish.

LOL. I don't even really use their shampoos, but I thought about getting the Kiwi to, just because it sounds so good! :grin:

I have the shampoo and leave in condish from this line...
They smell OMG! Heavenly. Very fresh.
I use the shampoo and I use it on my kids hair. It leaves my 5 month olds hair feeling very smooth and her hair is extremely thick.
I like the leave in because it is like a milk so it is not heavy.

Back