Has anyone tried the It Works Hair/Nail/Skin

knbradley

Has anyone tried the It Works Hair/Nail/Skin vitamins? I am seeing some crazy hair growth results on the internet. Is this the new holy grail hair growth pill? Any believers!

CWK PLATES-straighten hair w/o heat: http://youtu.be/snhg2vJvDfo

Tefnut

I've seen the results too. But would like to hear from someone not affiliate with the brand to see how it really works.

ChocolatePie777

I see it on ig all the time....however most are posted by sellers.....and a lot of the photos are not accurate....for example photos at varying distances that make it appear likr a lot of growth

NaturalBoss

I currently use them. I have only been using them for 2 months. I don't measure my hair. I don't believe most of the claims that I see on social media about the HSN vitamins and I personally think the distributors that are posting the ridiculous result pics are doing a disservice to themselves and the company.

I have been taking other It Works vitamins/supplements for years and they work really well for me (eczema went away, I never get sick), so I figured the HSN vitamins would be good too. I just haven't paid attention enough to my hair to really say I see a difference. I personally don't believe any vitamin can make your hair grow 2 & 3 inches in 3 weeks, etc.