Has anyone tried Silk Elements wrap lotion or.....

What is your favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

brownsugar25

Hey
Im looking for a new wrap lotion and want to know if anyone has tried Silk Elements. I have their Heat Protectant....It is AMAZING!!! I have to be careful because most products weigh my hair way down. I am curoius about their other ones, or your favorites, any suggestions?
Thanks

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
I've tried their wrap lotion before when I was relaxed, and from what I remember, I did like it.

ETA: Oh yeah, the leave-in in that little jar is amazing too!

Here's a pic taken during the time I was using the leave-in. The stuff made my hair very soft and had great moisture. Don't use too much though.

Last edited:

~*Hollywood*~

Must.....Hold.....Back....The Urge.....To......Shout......But.......:wallbash:

SILK ELEMENTS IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy

lol. Ok.....so it might not be "The Best"....but it works wonders on my hair!:yep:

I use just about every product in the Silk Elements hair care line....even down to the Silk Elements Revive & Restore line. Everytime I relax my hair...(With the Silk Elements MegaSilk Regular Relaxer of course!!:eyebrows2).....my hair comes out very silky and soft. I use their shampoo and conditioner.....along with some other brands.....and when I flat iron I do use the Heat Protectant and it has been the best one I've used so far hands down!! It makes my hair even silkier and it also adds a beautiful shine!!:grin:

But all in all.....it works pretty well on my hair and I couldn't imagine going thru life without it.:kissing4: I would suggest that u sample it first though because just like with any other product.....what works well on one's hair might not work so well for yours.........but in an honest opinion...I haven't found one disappointing product by them yet!!!!!:nono:

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
Hollywood thanks for that review, I had been wondering about a few of there products even though I'm a natural head.

MochaKochaLatte

lol. Ok.....so it might not be "The Best"....but it works wonders on my hair!:yep:

I use just about every product in the Silk Elements hair care line....even down to the Silk Elements Revive & Restore line. Everytime I relax my hair...(With the Silk Elements MegaSilk Regular Relaxer of course!!:eyebrows2).....my hair comes out very silky and soft. I use their shampoo and conditioner.....along with some other brands.....and when I flat iron I do use the Heat Protectant and it has been the best one I've used so far hands down!! It makes my hair even silkier and it also adds a beautiful shine!!:grin:

But all in all.....it works pretty well on my hair and I couldn't imagine going thru life without it.:kissing4: I would suggest that u sample it first though because just like with any other product.....what works well on one's hair might not work so well for yours.........but in an honest opinion...I haven't found one disappointing product by them yet!!!!!:nono:

How did i know you were gonna comment on this???lol!!

girlyprincess23

Hey
Im looking for a new wrap lotion and want to know if anyone has tried Silk Elements. I have their Heat Protectant....It is AMAZING!!! I have to be careful because most products weigh my hair way down. I am curoius about their other ones, or your favorites, any suggestions?
Thanks

my previous stylist used this in my hair it worked great!!

~*Hollywood*~

Hollywood thanks for that review, I had been wondering about a few of there products even though I'm a natural head.

No prob. Ur welcome!!! And the Silk Elements Revive and Restore line works really well on natural hair.....I used it the last time I went almost a year without a relaxer and it made my new growth real soft. :grin:

caramelma

ITA I love me some silk elements products they make your hair so silky and soft

chebaby

i have the shampoo and conditioner however, i have yet to try them. this weekend i am going to buy the silk elements colesterol so i will try them all together.

gorgeous86

Their spray heat protectant used to be my fave, but then I came across the glossing serum so it's my new fave heat protectant. I apply it to my wet hair when I blow dry/ flat iron.... The softness and smoothness is incredible. I also love their lye relaxers. :yep:

gorgeous86

Sally Beauty Supply is the only BSS that I have seen it in. If i'm not mistaken, Silk Elements is a Sally BSS brand.